BY CORONA #4 in Beer

akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
Both me n my hubby like corona... It's great to taste comparing to other but I like corona light.. Because I'm a average drinker... I love the taste of corona light ... If you haven't tried .. U can try this product... Great for beginners and who want something light,
Brittany S.
Brookhaven, GA
Corona Light taste pretty much the same as Corona Extra with less calories. This is a perfect beer for the pool or beach. Add at little lemon rum to the neck of the beer and it becomes a loaded Corona, YAHOO! Happy drinking :)
Ellie F.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is not my favorite beer out on the market, but sometimes I enjoy having one or two while out at a bar or restaurant. Obviously, it goes great with Mexican food because it's light. I always have lime with this beer though!
Cristina C.
Westbury
I'm not really a beer drinker, however, I do think Corona Light with a wedge of lime can be refreshing during the summer. It is a little too heavy for me though, so I can't drink a whole one. As such, if I am going to drink one, it is usually a share with my husband.
Jenna M.
Austin, TX
Such a great beer for summer. Add a lime wedge and you're good to go. It's light but you don't feel like you're missing out on anything. Definitely a solid good-to when you're late to a party, responsible for bringing drinks, and not sure what everyone else prefers.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
I'm not a huge fan of beers in general, but this one I can down on a Saturday night in a bar with my friends or at a sloppy summer house party. It's not as good as Virginia beers, by far, but it met my expectations and it got me drunk and full and happy so I'm pleased.
Bridget H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This has been my go to drink for summer concerts. You can get in a can or a bottle, which makes it easy when you need canned beer. It tastes just like regular Corona but with half of the calories. Pairs wonderfully with limes!
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
This is such a soft and refreshing beer. I am not a huge beer drinker, but this is great if you hate beer aftertaste. It is a great light beer too. It is a great value, and with a lime in it, it tastes even better. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kate R.
Los Angeles
Honestly, I hate this beer. I think it taste like water and doesn't have very nice flavor to it whatsoever. It is cheap and accessible anywhere so it's nice to know that its something that you can grab wherever you go, but it's definitely not the first one I'm going to reach for if there are other options.
Dar'ya T.
I did not notice too much of a difference between the Corona Light and a regular Corona. I don't pay attention too much to calories and all that because I don't really drink that much. But it's affordable and a good alternative.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?