BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Natalie ..
Personally I only like to drink this with the line and when it’s cold because after the beer becomes warm it does not taste half as good however the packaging is extremely appealing to the eye and I would highly recommend this to others who are interested in going to the beach or just having a fun vacation is definitely a chill vibe while drinking
Savannah J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these with a hint of lime and chips and guac! there’s no better beer to drink when indulging in some tex mex. the price is great and i won’t drink anything else with chips and guacamole or queso!!!
Melissa A.
I don’t mind this, however, it’s not my favorite Corona. Of course the classic is always great. If I’m purchasing a Corona light, I would much rather prefer the new Corona Premier. This one is just okay.
Rayna H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Corona Light is just a classic. A little less heavy than a Corona Extra, while still being able to satisfy the need for a crisp, airy summer beer. Plus, saving on calories (and alcohol content) is always a nice bonus. I like to end my nights on Corona Light with a lime, as it allows me to keep drinking without going overboard.
Hannah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
You. Can. Never. Go. Wrong. with. a. Cold. Corona. with. Lime. I mean hello! Whether you're sitting by the beach or at the pool, or looking for a better to go with Mexican food or something spicy, Corona will never let you down. I love that they make the baby bottles now too if you're trying not to drink a ton of beer!
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona Light is my beer of choice.  I am not a huge beer drinker, but when I do enjoy one I prefer a light beer.  Corona Light is great alone, but it is even better when paired with a lime.  We always keep some in the fridge for when we have guests over, and it is our must-pack beer for tailgates.
Becky D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great light beer and definitely my favorite contender in the game right now. This is very refreshing and light on the calories. Has great flavor for a light beer and taste amazing with a lime.
Katie B.
Kingsland, GA
Love this beer, great with a lime or lemon slice. Great pricing, it’s always at our parties. No cinco de mayo or Mexican Tuesday is complete without corona and margaritas! Mix the two for a great drink!
Ellie C.
Cincinnati
Corona Light is my go to for when I want to enjoy a nice, light and refreshing beer! Love pairing with a lime, for a splash of flavor! I always have a case of Corona on hand in the summer. Perfect for grill outs, games, and a good time-- not to mention, less calories! (Which means I can fill up on more burgers and brats!)
Kylie P.
Kill Devil Hills
Put a lime in this baby and you’re good to go, my favorite beer something light and not to filling to where you feel sick always my go to when sitting on the beach here in NC.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?