BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was one of the first beers that I learned to enjoy. When you see corona at a party you are sure to see a bowl of lime and salt next to the cooler. This is how I love to drink my Corona light with a lick of salt and bite of lime. I already love lime and salt alone so adding corona as a chaser made the beer taste pretty sweet and refreshing.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love corona. It's my go to beer. Add a lime and it's pretty much perfect. Super affordable and has a really good taste. It's more of a summertime sit by the pool kind of beer but I still drink it in the winter as well. I highly recommend it.
Jan a.
I hate the after taste after drinking beer with this Corona beer the after taste is no so bad but still will have some of after taste. But could is tolerable, I will not drink more than 1.
Jessalyn R.
Corona light is my go to beer. The beer I can always be in the mood for. I also love adding a fresh piece of lime to it. It's the perfect complement. I've been drinking this beer for years and likely always will. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a regular good tasting beer.
Elsa A.
Fort Myers, FL
Love love love it with salt and lime.......or with tajin and lime or in a Michelada.....it has a light taste compared to other hoppier beers. It's affordable and tasty. Something I typically take to parties and it always a crowd pleaser!
Dana M.
Jackson, TN
I enjoy light beers. The dark ones always taste bitter to me and leave a bad churning in my stomach. This corona leaves a good after taste and lingers for just he right amount of time. Whenever I want to mix things up I try a corona light.
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You cannot taste the difference between Corona Light and Corona Extra, so you should definitely purchase the light version and save the calories.... to put towards your next beer! This is perfect for the summer time, or anytime you are having tacos.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corinna is the best summer beer . It's flavor goes down smooth . It's little pricey them regular beer but so with it the purchase . It's always met my expectations. It's got nice packaging . I will but again. I recommend you buy this too !
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
One of my favorite go-to beers for the summer. It's light in taste, and goes perfect with a lime. The bottle is classic Corona packaging, and offers a crisp, light taste without an overload of calories. It's also affordable, so you're not breaking the bank just to have a good beer.
ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My FAVORITE Beer! I love drinking this with a lime or a lemon in the neck of the bottle! This beer always puts me in that summer time relaxation mode. Its so smooth and crisp, and has a light taste. The beer isn't too overpowering. I love pairing this with food! I love it with seafood or steak! This is making me miss summertime..
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?