BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was one of the first beers that I learned to enjoy. When you see corona at a party you are sure to see a bowl of lime and salt next to the cooler. This is how I love to drink my Corona light with a lick of salt and bite of lime. I already love lime and salt alone so adding corona as a chaser made the beer taste pretty sweet and refreshing.
Jessalyn R.
Corona light is my go to beer. The beer I can always be in the mood for. I also love adding a fresh piece of lime to it. It's the perfect complement. I've been drinking this beer for years and likely always will. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a regular good tasting beer.
Sammy B.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best light beer on the market. Very refreshing and light, never settles heavy, reminds me a bit of soda water with lime because of the very light bubbly flavor. Perfect beer for a relaxing day on the beach. Always my go to beer when I'm feeling something light and refreshing!
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
So refreshing on a hot summer day here in San Diego. Being that we live in a border town we like to enjoy Corona Light with our mexican food! Squeeze a lime slice in and enjoy! it is so refreshing, crisp and flavorful! It quenches your thirst and pairs well with most meals!
Sara P.
Cincinnati, OH
Really good beer for when it is warm out or on the beach. I prefer to drink on their own than with food. I also like the light version better than the regular version because it tastes lighter and is not as heavy on the stomach. It is a bit more expensive than I would like.
Yana N.
I like Corona light because I can actually handle drinking two or three it’s really delicious with the lime asked to drinking the Corona extra I only could have half a bottle because it’s so strong it makes me drunk right away LOL I do recommend this to all my friends when they get together and have house parties this is really really great beer for entertainment
Rachael P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I absolutely love drinking Corona! It's super light and easy to drink. I put salt on the rim and a lime in it and yum! This is my favorite beer to grab for any occasion but especially a warm summer day or when we're bbqing on the patio.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Crisp refreshing and light- nothing goes down smother than an ice cold Corona Light beer with a lime! It's delicious and never disappoints. None of the other brands can compete. I would definitely recommend Corona Light beer to anyone.
Emily A.
Greensboro, NC
It's 5 o'clock and you've had a rough day at the office.  Time for happy hour!  What are you going to reach for that won't be too heavy?  Corona, of course!  With it's lime slice, it gives you a refreshing kick that takes the edge off.  I recommend pairing with tacos for a perfect combination of flavors.
Krystal H.
maryland
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It because the perfect summer beer when u add a line in it. First tried it in high school and ice never looked back. Its not to watered down and not to strong so it's an perfect acquired tasted. A lot of people drink this so it's everywhere at parties so I'm a happy camper.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?