BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Brie W.
Clarkston, MI
Fantastic, crisp, light tasting beer. Just add a little lime and it feel like I have escape to a sandy beach. Many beers do down heavy, but Corona goes down light and smooth. Average priced beer, but easy to find on sale at the local grocery store.
Kisha M.
I always need this as my go to drink when I'm at friends of friends parties. I haven't found any beer that is comparable to this. No need to improve it suites me just fine. I will continue to drink this unless Corona comes up with something better.
Rima S.
Oakland, CA
This is always a favorite for everyone. A slice of lime is a must, as everyone already knows. It is light and refreshing and does not leave you with that full feeling heavier beers do. It is affordable and I would buy it again. It is great to have for parties since the taste is not so strong.
chee M.
WI
I like this drink sometimes but it's not bad if you have a lime to it. It makes everything taste better with corona light even though it's light already. I think it's a strong drink and it is a good price. Of course I would buy this again in the future because it's a pretty good and strong drink.
Fal L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great beer, especially when you put a fresh lime in it. It tastes amazing when cold and is even more enjoyable on a hot summer day. Another plus side is that it is low calorie! I recommend putting them in the fridge for a while before drinking and slicing up limes to add to the bottle.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Can't go wrong with a Corona! I love the light, smooth taste. It's a nice change from the dark beers from my local breweries here in Michigan. It's perfect in the summer when the temps are warmer, as it's more refreshing than the heavier dark beers.
Kylie K.
Corona, CA
It's a nice, smooth beer, that's light on flavor. I only gave it 4 stars, as I wish it had a stronger flavor. However, it is great for a light beer, especially in comparison to other light beers. Would definitely suggest some lime wedges in the neck!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
No, this is disgusting. I'm sorry to totally smear a brand or a drink but this is one of the worst beers I've ever had. It's basically water that is awful and terrible in every way. Don't completely take my word for it, I'm not that into beer, but this is not my cup of tea.
Glory A.
One of my favorite brands. I only drink from three brands of beer. Corona is one of them. It is a good value. I enjoy a cold Corona with a lemon inside of it especially while at the beach during a vacation. I would buy Corona again. I would also recommend it
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite drinks to order at the bar especially with a lime. It's great value for the quality and not too expensive. I love it just the way it is and wouldn't change anything about it. I love the packaging and the logo and the overall taste
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?