BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Candy G.
Fresno, CA
I love beer in Corona is my choice of beer goes down very smoothly The Taste is absolutely amazing nice packaging very good flavor add a little salt and lemon good value you can buy it at your local grocery store liquor store I do recommend this product but you must be of age and do not drink and drive
Ashlee M.
Corona Light is great for the summer. Enjoyable to have around for gatherings. Adding a lime to it gives it great flavor as well. Would recommend the drink to anyone!
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm pretty sure I like this beer. I'm saying that because I'm usually drunk when I start drinking it in the first place. It's very light and perfect with a lime. I suggest this to anyone who needs a quick something to put all the liquor down. Nothing else is better.
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
Delicious beer! Especially with a lime! Corona has the perfect taste. I like the corona light better than the regular corona. Doesn't really have a beer taste. Although it is a bit more expensive than other beers. I definitely recommend this to others to try!
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very diet friendly beer and I love it. I refuse to drink corona extra due to the 14 grams of carbs per bottle compared to this one which has 5 grams of carbs per bottle. When I drink these I don’t feel bloated or sluggish at all the next morning or throughout the day. If your looking for a good tasting beer that is diet friendly then this is it!
Amberley D.
Nashville, TN
This beer has done a great job with marketing. Every time I drink one I feel like I'm sitting on a beach. It's light and refreshing. I buy mostly small batch beers but this is my go to when I can't find a place to buy smaller brewery beer. I have drank corona for years and keep going back to them.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE this beer to drink while I'm watching some movies on weekends because this beer really meets my expectations, the flavor is delicious and the price is better, I always buy it at my nearest walmart... I can say that this product worth having and try. RECOMMENDED.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
Corona lights are my go to summer BBQ beer. They are light and refreshing with half of the calories as a regular corona. Like any bottled beer they are more expensive than their canned competitors but I would recommend them for a warm weather gathering!
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious summer beer. Perfect for on the beach or poolside partying with adult friends. Easy to keep cold and yummy compared to other light beers. Pretty affordable and incredibly easy to find in my area. All my friends love when this is on the alcohol menu.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
First beer I ever drank . Good medium body and goes great with a lime and some salt. Good during a good Mexican dinner or just hanging out with friends. Good price and taste . Usually get them at the grocery or liquor store when they have sales going on.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?