BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
A great summer favorite! Light and refreshing, complete with a lime slice to add to the great taste. Highly recommend for anyone who isn’t a fan of a heavy “beer” taste, as this is light and mildly flavored.
Sarah S.
West Chester
So when you’re in a bikini and you want a beer you need a light beer. Meets my expectations every time. This light beer doesn’t make you bloated while you’re being cute in a bikini. I will buy again forever.
shalisha b.
Lawrenceville, GA
its nice its light tasting flavor i would refer it its ny first time drinking it its aforadablenfor the most part i would say the packagaing is nice able to seeinwild recommend to all others who drinks beer
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use to drink this when i was 18 all the time. Thought it was the bomb. Over the uears tasting other things. I have conw to not care so much for it. Dont get me wrong if im offered ill surley appericate and drink it.
Camille N.
hamden
Only Four stars because all beer gives me a bloated feeling. Price is decent and I would do it again. Compared to other beers I give this taste a higher rating because I enjoy it more. I would def recommend
Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
There’s nothing quite like a corona with fresh lime on the beach, or just on a hot sunny day! Light and refreshing, it’s easy to drink. Pairs well with anything, but I like it best with chips and guacamole!
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I’m a huge Mexican beer fan. Corona is my go to beer, especially in Summer. It is easy to drink and refreshing. It tastes beat with a spritz of lime. And it’s light! Saving on calories!
Justin M.
Sarasota
This is just the classic beach beer. It’s refreshing and inexpensive which is perfect for spring break. I would prefer some flavors options but it’s something I can live without.
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
Love corona in the summer time. The taste is amazing and it’s great if you’re hanging with friends. It doesn’t make me bloat like other beers so I’d prefer corona light. Sooo yum!!
Haley A.
Tallahassee
I love this beer! Very light flavor that is affordable and comes in many different packaging. Great for summer days. We are repeat customers and will be one for life. Wish it wasn’t a pop top vs twist top.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?