BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Lex A.
Miami
It doesn't work without a lime! This really hits the spot on a hot day. It is so crisp and refreshing and it doesn't taste flat or watery like many light beers out there. It truly reminds me of the tropics, but that could also be the fact that I live in Miami and Corona just makes it that much better.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
YUM. Perfect light beer, love with some lime. I love it in the summer or in california since it is warm year round, i have had it many times and it has great flavor, nice simple packaging never disappoints, i would recommend this to others for a light beer
Simone S.
Washington, DC
Brisk light beer that is great for summer bbs and for eating spicy foods.

I have had the pleasure to drink Corona Light many times. It is moderately priced and is generally enjoyed by people. It's no craft beer but it gets the job done and can be more appetizing than some of the other watery beers.
Amberley D.
Nashville, TN
This beer has done a great job with marketing. Every time I drink one I feel like I'm sitting on a beach. It's light and refreshing. I buy mostly small batch beers but this is my go to when I can't find a place to buy smaller brewery beer. I have drank corona for years and keep going back to them.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
Corona lights are my go to summer BBQ beer. They are light and refreshing with half of the calories as a regular corona. Like any bottled beer they are more expensive than their canned competitors but I would recommend them for a warm weather gathering!
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
First beer I ever drank . Good medium body and goes great with a lime and some salt. Good during a good Mexican dinner or just hanging out with friends. Good price and taste . Usually get them at the grocery or liquor store when they have sales going on.
Tayler S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Great tasting. Not very far off from the regular corona, but way less calories. Also, less bloat. Packaging is just as attractive as the regular. Incredibly affordable for a step above "cheap" beer. This is definitely a summer staple. Would definitely buy again, indefinitely.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I don’t care for the taste of this beer it definitely has a unique taste to it and I just couldn’t drink it the two times I tried I would only recommend this if you like a strong flavored beer and it’s a little bit pricier than some of the other beer
Rima S.
Oakland, CA
This is always a favorite for everyone. A slice of lime is a must, as everyone already knows. It is light and refreshing and does not leave you with that full feeling heavier beers do. It is affordable and I would buy it again. It is great to have for parties since the taste is not so strong.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
No, this is disgusting. I'm sorry to totally smear a brand or a drink but this is one of the worst beers I've ever had. It's basically water that is awful and terrible in every way. Don't completely take my word for it, I'm not that into beer, but this is not my cup of tea.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?