BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Cecily M.
Every time I drink, it's like I'm laying on the beach. It's cheap as tastes like the original corona. It's very delicious. I'm wondering if there is a different way to market corona. maybe a way to show off the line tricks people do. And yes I would recommend it to all my friends!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Again, I'm not really a beer fan but I like the smooth finish of Corona (with or without the lime). The caps come off nicely and the handles on the cases don't seem to tear off as easily as the handles for other cases. We will definitely purchase again, especially for Cinco de Mayo.
Shekia H.
Jamaica, NY
Corona is a beer that is very light weight and taste friendly especially if your not use to drinking beer. The packaging is great different compared to other products. The product is average price when it comes to beers and can be found in any store. I have always recommend this to friends.
Nathalie C.
North Bergen , NJ
Corona is the best, but the corona light help the amount of gas it fills you with. They also come in coronitas, which is a smaller size and perfect for socializing without the party getting crazy.
David p.
Logansport, IN
Corona Light is my favorite light beer. I like the flavor, because it does taste too watered down. I think it's a pretty good value for a "name brand" beer. I always enjoy with salt, and sometimes with a lime. I love to buy this in the summer, because it's kind of refreshing
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ice cold, a squirt in and wedge of lime on the top, salt dressed makes the perfect addition to any day at the beach! I love Corona Extra. It has a great taste and the fact that it comes in Coronita bottles make them the perfect size to not get hot while playing in the sand with a beer in my hand.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
This example of the Brewers art is only a weaker version of Corona Extra, which in and of itself is already weak & thin enough. Pours clear pale straw with 1 inch of shortlived, white head, no lacing. Aroma corn/grain, faint hop tones. Taste corn, some alcohol spice, yeast, hop bitterness in finish. Aftertaste is grain, a hint of bitter & not much else. Watery & thin.

Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona light is always a great summer drink. Or a great drink just to have in hand if you don't want to leave too tipsy. I get rather nostalgic when I drink a corona. It's not a heavy beer you don't feel full after drinking just one glass. I can always get a 6 pack of corona.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
Coronal are my favorite beer that is out there. If this beer was so pricey i would definitely only buy this type. I feel as it is very expensive for what little you get. I don't think it's a good value for the money. If i had the money I would definitely buy this more often.
Monique B.
I'm not an avid beer drinker but when I do drink beer, I opt for Corona Light and add lime. It's not too strong like regular beers and it's light enough not to feel too heavy on my stomach afterwards. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to drink a beer not not a strong one.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?