BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Sarah S.
West Chester
So when you’re in a bikini and you want a beer you need a light beer. Meets my expectations every time. This light beer doesn’t make you bloated while you’re being cute in a bikini. I will buy again forever.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
A great summer favorite! Light and refreshing, complete with a lime slice to add to the great taste. Highly recommend for anyone who isn’t a fan of a heavy “beer” taste, as this is light and mildly flavored.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
I’m a huge Mexican beer fan. Corona is my go to beer, especially in Summer. It is easy to drink and refreshing. It tastes beat with a spritz of lime. And it’s light! Saving on calories!
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
I use to drink this when i was 18 all the time. Thought it was the bomb. Over the uears tasting other things. I have conw to not care so much for it. Dont get me wrong if im offered ill surley appericate and drink it.
shalisha b.
Lawrenceville, GA
its nice its light tasting flavor i would refer it its ny first time drinking it its aforadablenfor the most part i would say the packagaing is nice able to seeinwild recommend to all others who drinks beer
Camille N.
hamden
Only Four stars because all beer gives me a bloated feeling. Price is decent and I would do it again. Compared to other beers I give this taste a higher rating because I enjoy it more. I would def recommend
Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
There’s nothing quite like a corona with fresh lime on the beach, or just on a hot sunny day! Light and refreshing, it’s easy to drink. Pairs well with anything, but I like it best with chips and guacamole!
Santana G.
Richmond Hill
Corona is my favorite beer of all! A nice light, crisp beer. Add a lime and it’s even better! I can drink this beer at any time and it’s always the best. Very affordable. I am definitely a repeat customer!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
Love corona in the summer time. The taste is amazing and it’s great if you’re hanging with friends. It doesn’t make me bloat like other beers so I’d prefer corona light. Sooo yum!!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?