#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,687 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
So when you’re in a bikini and you want a beer you need a light beer. Meets my expectations every time. This light beer doesn’t make you bloated while you’re being cute in a bikini. I will buy again forever.
A great summer favorite! Light and refreshing, complete with a lime slice to add to the great taste. Highly recommend for anyone who isn’t a fan of a heavy “beer” taste, as this is light and mildly flavored.
I’m a huge Mexican beer fan. Corona is my go to beer, especially in Summer. It is easy to drink and refreshing. It tastes beat with a spritz of lime. And it’s light! Saving on calories!
I use to drink this when i was 18 all the time. Thought it was the bomb. Over the uears tasting other things. I have conw to not care so much for it. Dont get me wrong if im offered ill surley appericate and drink it.
its nice its light tasting flavor i would refer it its ny first time drinking it its aforadablenfor the most part i would say the packagaing is nice able to seeinwild recommend to all others who drinks beer
Only Four stars because all beer gives me a bloated feeling. Price is decent and I would do it again. Compared to other beers I give this taste a higher rating because I enjoy it more. I would def recommend
There’s nothing quite like a corona with fresh lime on the beach, or just on a hot sunny day! Light and refreshing, it’s easy to drink. Pairs well with anything, but I like it best with chips and guacamole!
Corona is my favorite beer of all! A nice light, crisp beer. Add a lime and it’s even better! I can drink this beer at any time and it’s always the best. Very affordable. I am definitely a repeat customer!
Love corona in the summer time. The taste is amazing and it’s great if you’re hanging with friends. It doesn’t make me bloat like other beers so I’d prefer corona light. Sooo yum!!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos