BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jacob S.
Garfield, NJ
I gave up gluten for lent this past year. It was hard especially because I am a huge beer person. This beer is super super low on the gluten index, so i cheated and only drank this. It is amazing. Light, summery, and you don't fee bloated after drinking this. Normally beer sots in your stomach, this doesn't! It is a great beer that I will continue to chose as my beer of choice.
Vicki G.
I drink mostly light beer and enjoy a Corona now and then with a slice of lime. There are so many yummy beers on the market that it's hard to stick with just one.
Emily K.
Hilliard, OH
Oh boy. Only okay if you are literally on a beach and hopefully already drunk. Light has a big impact on beer, so the clear bottle is a huge problem. Corona features beaches in their ads so that when you see the white and blue label combined with the yellow beer your mind will connect it with beaches and vacation. One of the most successful marketing strategies ever.
Jillian T.
Corona light is one of the best beers ever! My family has c.t days which mean corona tuesdays and Thursday's. We drink it all the time. It is my go to beer! It's awesome
Jamie W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It taste great with when eating seafood or just wanting a beer to chill and relax at home. It's nice to bring these at a family BBQ or friend's BBQ party. I enjoy this beer even more during beer pong next to bud light platinum. I don't like to go heavy on beers, this beer is just perfect for me to stay on the light side.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great light beer (which is what i always tend to stick with since I'm not really into heavy beers) It has a reasonably good taste. I find that this is one beer that makes me bloat less then others which is common with malt beverages. It is definitely one of my summer staple drinks and will continue to buy it.
Allie R.
Spring, TX
This beer reminds me of vacations on the beach. It has a crisp taste what is extra great with a little salt and a lime wedge. It is one of the more popular Mexican beers on the market and with good reason. It's taste is quality and it won't make you feel bloated while drinking ithe like other heavier beers.
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
Im not much of a beer person, but "ronas" are my beer of choice. there are always some in my house. i enjoy them the best when i am eating seafood, they just go good together. they're even better after you have left them in the freezer for a couple hours and they begin to slush!!! also, some like to put a slice of lime with salt inside; i don't. i put salt on a lime and i squeeze it just onto the rim of the bottle (like a margarita).
Alex R.
Great with lime, great over steak on the grill, too!
A staple of the spanish barbeque, Corona goes well with many meats on the grill as well as alone. The price is right, and its wide availability is a plus when you realize you need to run to the nearest gas station to pick up a pack to get the party started.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona Light is my second favorite Mexican beer. It's light and refreshing but for some reason doesn't compare to Modelo to me. I like drinking it with a lime and some salt. (LOVE MY SODIUM) LOL. It is definitely a summer, beachy drink for my husband and I. We rarely buy it but when we are at resorts or near the beach we definitely order it. I can drink this all night and not get sick or feel that heavy feeling in my stomach from heavier beers.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?