BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jennifer T.
Homestead, FL
I like Corona Light because it allows me to stay on track health wise with only 99 calories. I don't like to overindulge in alcohol. It's a relatively high quality beer. I would definitely purchase again.
Heather A.
I'm probably biased because I despise beer. I feel like all beer tastes like urine. However; if you're a beer lover I'm going to give a review to the best of my ability. Compared to other beer; this one tastes a lot less bitter. It has a slightly sweeter flavor and is light tasting compared to darker beer. It pairs well with a bit of lime which helps the taste a lot. I know you have to have a specific taste for beer so I feel like an avid beer lover would really love this! Good price too and most stores carry it.
Product J.
One of my most favorite summer time beers. Doesn't matter where I actually am when I have one of these in my hand with a lime in the hot summer sun makes me think of the beach.
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Good beer when you ready to party! Packaging is nice and catches your attention for sure. I didn’t expect it to taste so good but it did. I can drink a whole case and not feel bloated! Would defiantly recommend this to others. Refreshing and delicious!
Montana D.
Love beer but often upsets my stomach. Corona is nice because it is light and gluten free which not a lot of people know. Classic bottle and always stays cold. Perfect with a lime on a hot summer days
Staci B.
Miami , FL
This is my go-to beach beer. Living in South Florida, I think everyone has their preference for what to drink on a hot day, and Corona Light is definitely mine. It's crisp and refreshing and always tastes like summer.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
this is a stereo typical summer beer and it truly lives up to that. With a lime in it, it doesn’t get much better than that. Some people say and has a small aftertaste but I think the lime takes that out making it a great light beer. 12 out of 10 would definitely recommend this as a beer you take on vacation to the beach
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
Once in awhile I enjoy straying from wine to enjoy a cold beer - especially in the summer. This beer does pretty good when compared to other light beers that have that funky, skunk aftertaste. If I'm going to enjoy a light beer I typically choose this one for its smoothness and overall drinkability. Once in awhile, depending on how the bottles have been handled and their exposed to light and warm temps, once in awhile I'll get an overly bitter batch, but typically it's nothing I can't handle!
Stephanie M.
Douglasville, GA
Corona Light has to be my favorite beer but, I drink it with a twist. Most people like the flavor it already has, but this girl likes her beer a little different. I take grenadine and fill it to the top of the beer, so it is Corona with a cherry kick and it is so good. I high suggest it, if you drink Corona and light cherry. It is an affordable beer too.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
I do love corona light (less calories) but I love original coronas although both are great. to me , coronas are the PERFECT summer beer, I want to go swimming and BBQ and laugh with my friends all while drinking a corona or two ( or four ) haha lime is the best addition to it even though it doesn't need it, gives it a great enhanced flavor. I don't get a nasty after flavor, I don't feel sick after , no headache. I can just relax and unwind perfect light beer, because not all of us drink to get drunk !
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?