#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,679 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer I can't drink unless it's ice cold!! Really good with lemon and salt as well. This is a good beer to get if your going to a party and not sure of what to bring :)
I love some corona beers on a hot day! Stick a lime in it for the perfect combination. This brand is affordable and wonderful for many occasions. I recommend this beer!
One of the best light beers out there. Perfect for summer, not a beer I drink in the fall/winter, but a smooth drink either way. There’s a reason why it’s so popular.
It's Mexicos favorite drink ! Many people love the taste of it it's smoothing and not so harsh. Drink it in a cold glass with lemon and you're good to go ! ENJOY !
I enjoy a corona light when im dieting. Very low calories but still taste great. Not a whole lot of flavor, but it allows me to drink with my husband without all the calories!
Sometimes I feel like having a Corona over other types of beer, there’s just something about it. I love the taste, it’s distinct and different from all other brews.
I love corona, best refreshing beer I’ve ever had. Leave it in the freezer for 20 minutes and cut a piece of lime into it and add some salt on the rim and enjoy !!!
I love Corona Light on a warm summer day. This is a great beer for out by the pool. Nice summery feel. It’s great to bring to barbecues and other summer party events. This beer gets 5 stars from me!
Corona Extra or Light are my favorite beers. Combined with that slice of lime, its a refreshing choice of beers. Love the clear bottles! And the hefty beer flavor can't be beat!
Good cheap product that if perfect to enjoy on a warm day! Tastes better than the cheap stuff and has a good %. Goes with almost anything you would like to pair it with.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos