BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Rita R.
Bakersfield, CA
This beer I can't drink unless it's ice cold!! Really good with lemon and salt as well. This is a good beer to get if your going to a party and not sure of what to bring :)
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love some corona beers on a hot day! Stick a lime in it for the perfect combination. This brand is affordable and wonderful for many occasions. I recommend this beer!
💀 K.
Atlanta
One of the best light beers out there. Perfect for summer, not a beer I drink in the fall/winter, but a smooth drink either way. There’s a reason why it’s so popular.
Chek V.
Fallon, NV
It's Mexicos favorite drink ! Many people love the taste of it it's smoothing and not so harsh. Drink it in a cold glass with lemon and you're good to go ! ENJOY !
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
I enjoy a corona light when im dieting. Very low calories but still taste great. Not a whole lot of flavor, but it allows me to drink with my husband without all the calories!
Kara M.
San Diego
Sometimes I feel like having a Corona over other types of beer, there’s just something about it. I love the taste, it’s distinct and different from all other brews.
Alissa M.
leesburg, virginia
I love corona, best refreshing beer I’ve ever had. Leave it in the freezer for 20 minutes and cut a piece of lime into it and add some salt on the rim and enjoy !!!
Emily F.
Gilbert
I love Corona Light on a warm summer day. This is a great beer for out by the pool. Nice summery feel. It’s great to bring to barbecues and other summer party events. This beer gets 5 stars from me!
Debbie K.
Thornville, OH
Corona Extra or Light are my favorite beers. Combined with that slice of lime, its a refreshing choice of beers. Love the clear bottles! And the hefty beer flavor can't be beat!
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
Good cheap product that if perfect to enjoy on a warm day! Tastes better than the cheap stuff and has a good %. Goes with almost anything you would like to pair it with.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?