#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I highly recommend Corona light. It doesn't have a strong beer taste. It's less subtle with the same buzz but less calories! Everything is alright in the world when there is less calories 🤗🤗
Yes please. all day, every day. I love corona lights! Their delicious and wiht a lime in the top is the perfect refresher. Greatly priced, packaged and flavorful.
I drank this beer when I was vacationing in rincon Puerto Rico and it was a nice beer to drink while you're relaxing on the beach in the sun. It goes down smoothly and does not have a bad after taste like some other beers.
corona light is my favorite "mexican beer". it's so light and doesn't make you as bloated as the corona extra does. i personally put salt and a lime in it and it brings out the flavor
My number one summertime beer. Perfect with a slice of lime and ice cold. Relatively inexpensive. It's a staple in my fridge. It can be purchased at any supermarket gas station or liquor store
My favorite beer is Corona. I Love it with a lime on a hot sunny day by the pool or at the beach. Very smooth light beer not as filling as most beers. It is smooth, crisp and very refreshing
Coronas are my favorite summer beer! Perfect with a lime, they are so refreshing and mild, no matter what time of day I am drinking they’re perfect for the summer heat!
Corona light is ok. Not nearly as good as the original, of course. Not as strong, not the same great flavor. But if you're counting calories I guess it'll do the trick.
Corona Light, with the requisite lime, is the most refreshing beer that brings me right into vacation mode. I appreciate that I am able to enjoy the reduced calories of this lighter style, without sacrificing flavor. This is one light beer that I truly enjoy.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos