#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,692 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is the perfect beach beer! Light and smooth. Corona is the perfect balance of alcohol and refreshment. The price is great, and the variety in packing is great too!
Easy drinking, light beer. Pairs great with lots of different foods but is also prefect for sitting on your back porch at the end of a long day. Affordable and is always a crowd pleaser for guests!
Love corona! Great beer for any party! Super easy light beer which makes you feel like you're on the beach! Goes great in a margarita too! Perfect for summertime! I would recommend corona to everyone!
Tastes great. doesn't have so much of an alcoholic after taste. Usually not found on tap though, which isn't so bad because the glass bottle it comes in doesn't have that metal taste as if it were to come in a can. overall my husband and I really do enjoy this beer!
I'm not a big beer drinker but this is my favorite. It's light but packs a punch, just enough but not too much, when you feel like having a few but not paying for it later :)
There aren't many beers you can add a lime to and still drink it. Corona light almost seems lost without the lime wedge. This is definitely a go-to summer beer while sitting around the pool.
Maybe it's just me but I can taste the difference. It has a lighter & almost more bitter taste. I really don't know how to describe it but Corona Extra will always be my fave 👌🏼
This is my all time favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day! Even without a lime it still quenches your thirst! You would drink these all day relaxing by the pool! I recommend this to everyone and always buy it!
Like this it is very light and not filling. Will not feel bloated and if want it to taste really good add a lime wedge to it or squeeze one in. Very refreshing and a good drink for the summertime for hangout, BBQ, or small gatherings.
An ice cold Corona with a lime slice in the summertime is
incredibly refreshing. Having a 'light' option is a great way to cut calories
when you are hosting a BBQ or celebrating game day. I've always enjoyed the
flavor of Coronas, and choosing the light version does not compromise with the
overall taste of the beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos