#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Nothing reminds me more of growing up on the beach than a Corona Light with lime. It’s the go-to for my entire family, and we always have a fridge stocked full with it 🙌🏼
Well im not a beer kind of person but i like this one the most and also this is my family’s and friends go to beer that they love.. i love the colors of the bottle as well.
My favorite beer is Corona. I Love it with a lime on a hot sunny day by the pool or at the beach. Very smooth light beer not as filling as most beers. It is smooth, crisp and very refreshing
corona light is my favorite "mexican beer". it's so light and doesn't make you as bloated as the corona extra does. i personally put salt and a lime in it and it brings out the flavor
Yes please. all day, every day. I love corona lights! Their delicious and wiht a lime in the top is the perfect refresher. Greatly priced, packaged and flavorful.
I much prefer hard liquor, but when I want a beer, then Corona Light is my go too. Beer tends to make me feel full way too quickly and the Corona Light with a slice of lime and salt doesn't have that same effect. Or at least I can enjoy more of it before it does :-)
5 stars for its category. Nice light beer, easy to drink. Good on its own, with a bit of lime juice, or in a margarita. Can't usually go wrong bringing this to a cookout
Definitely able to always find this beer at the liquor store and it's always a staple at my Spanish cousins parties. Has kind of a sour taste but when it's the only beer available you can't be picky
My number one summertime beer. Perfect with a slice of lime and ice cold. Relatively inexpensive. It's a staple in my fridge. It can be purchased at any supermarket gas station or liquor store
I highly recommend Corona light. It doesn't have a strong beer taste. It's less subtle with the same buzz but less calories! Everything is alright in the world when there is less calories 🤗🤗
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos