BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Mary T.
A go to if one us not into beer. Crisp, light taste that will satisfy. So many options to flavor this up or down. Great choice for ta8lgating, parties, entertaining guests, and for you.
Caroline R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Corona is one of my favorite beers. It’s cool, refreshing, not too heavy. It’s great in the summer or during warm weather. The packaging AND taste are both unique and awesome. I will continue to buy this beverage.
Jennie C.
Gardendale
I really enjoy drinking BeerOut of all the beer, it is my favorite. It does not give me a headache. Anything I mix with it always taste great. My favorite drink is Corona with lime. I always have fun with friends.
Brittany M.
Milford, CT
One of my favorite beers! It goes so well with a nice slice of lime. It has such a nice flavor also. I used to drink coors light but now am on a corona kick! I haven’t tried the corona extra though, I need to.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite light beer I drink in the summer time. I have it with a lime and it’s very enjoyable. It’s something everyone seems to enjoy so it is great for parties. Reasonably priced.
Nikki B.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
After graduating college I wanted to stop drinking cheap college beer and have found my love for Corona! Nothing beats a hot day with a cold Corona and lime. I do think you can taste the difference between Corona Light and Corona extra, but I'm glad that Corona offers a Light beer so I can enjoy a pool day without feeling guilty about calories.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona always makes me feel like I’m on an exotic, relaxing vacation to Mexico! I always add a lime wedge to my Corona! It’s crisp, refreshing taste is perfect on a hot Summer night!
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
My love of Corona probably started because of the 1st The Fast and the Furious Movie, there’s a scene when they say “you can drink anything as long as it’s a Corona” Anyway it’s been my go to ever since I turned legal drinking age. It has a smooth taste and finish. It’s not overly filling like some beers can be and it’s refreshing to drink.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is a good beer on a nice summer day but that’s really the only time I find myself drinking this. I do usually enjoy stronger IPAs which this is not, but I loved this so much when I was first becoming a beer drinker so if that’s you, you may love this. It is significantly better with a life or two and I usually can’t enjoy it without one!
Haydee G.
My in laws family absolute favorite! Every gathering they have, they gave it. With lemon on top of course and a little bit of salt on it he rim. It’s a soft and non bitter beer. Excellent for summery hot days.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?