#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not bad for a light beer. On a hot summer day it does the trick. I don’t drink a lot of beer because it’s so filling but this is light enough I don’t feel full and bloated.
I’m telling you guys Coronas are the best damn beer out there with limon salt tajin tapatioo omg it’s the best ice cold the flavor is so rephreshing very well worth the price my every day every occasion beer
Corona is a great beer by the pool or beach. It may be my taste buds, but it has to be drank with a lime. Affordable beer, but should come with a disclaimer about the lime.
I usually never go for these but when I do they’re always refreshing and super flavorful!! I have so many friends who drink these they’re just a fan favorite. Amazing brew.
Nothing reminds me more of growing up on the beach than a Corona Light with lime. It’s the go-to for my entire family, and we always have a fridge stocked full with it 🙌🏼
It’s a very light beer and doesn’t upset my stomach because of that. I can usually drink more with this brand of beer than others. Don’t drink too much though or you will definitely get a hangover!
This beer is very watery and kinda makes me want to gag because of the taste! I’m a light weight and got alittle buzzed so I mean if you want a buzz and you’re light weight block your nose and chug😂
Corona light, the lighter side of the beer that has brought my family and friends the joy and refreshing taste of a cold hard beer. Personally, Corona will be the choice of beer drank at reunions held by family and friends and not everyone will prefer Corona extra. Having the option to choose a lighter side of the great tasting beer we all know and love is always a great drink to have. All in all Corona light is a smooth and refreshing taste that will never get old and always bring joy and an uplifting atmosphere to any party or get together anywhwre.
I like the crisp taste of this with Mexican food with a lime squeezed inside! I go with the light to be mindful of calories but it still has a full taste like the regular!
This one is a classic I really like the taste of it I really like the glass bottle the presentation is good just because it's really told and I like how they make it look
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos