BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Danielle K.
Fort Myers, FL
Corona light and now the Premier are the best tasting beers out there! These are great for people who live in the southern climate because they are super refreshing! Extra limes please when serving and we are alllllll set! Thumbs up.
Sarah M.
Very great taste. I️ love to feel the cold bubbly feeling inside of me. Can go great with some cut up lime. I️ wouldn’t trade this for the world! Anyone would be happy trying this. Good for any occasion.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is a staple beer. You can find it anywhere, it is decently priced and taste great. I typically buy this at my local Meijer and it never fails to taste good with anything
Kayla A.
Olympia
One of my favorite beers. Feels good to come home a hot summer day and pop one of these bad boys open. Throw in some fresh lime and it’ll be the best damn beer you’ve ever had.
Nicole D.
Coconut Creek
Who doesn’t love a corona? This is a great day drinking beer. Have to put a lime in it. Never been a fan of the smell of corona but if there’s one in the cooler, I’m taking it.
Stephanie C.
This is my go to summer light beer. Every summer our fridge is filled with them. They are especially delicious with a fresh lime wedge. Best light beer that doesn’t lack flavor. Would buy again for sure.
Mariana C.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Corona is my favorite beer, always when I go to supermarket is get it, I never try get other. I’m a repeat consumer for sure always it met my expectations and a tip is put a slice of lemon. I love it 💕
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite beer. I highly recommend adding a wedge or two of lime. It is affordable. It is mostly found in bottles. I do wish I could find it in cans around where I live.
Elyce Z.
Good beer. Not my favorite but summer time always calls for one. I think the clear bottle attracts people towards this beer. I do prefer others over this but it’s still a good choice for a summer beer.
Lashanda C.
Ridgeland, MS
I don't drink beer a lot but if I do corona is definitely one of my go to beers. It has a nice favor and i usually drink it with a lemon or lime. It's refreshing on a hot day.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?