BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Katie S.
Doylestown, PA
YUMMO! Perfect summer time beer when your sitting on the beach or by the pool. Add a lime and your good to go! I've been drinking Corona for many years now and have never been disappointed! It's a little pricey, BUT not too bad.. it's worth the money for sure!
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
Who doesn’t love corona and lime? Especially in the summer time on a boat by a beach in pool!!! Obviously don’t drink irresponsibly but the taste of corona is like no other beer
Jenna E.
Auburndale, MA
Less calories than the original Corona, but just as refreshing! Perfect to have all year round, with or without a lime. Not too expensive but better quality then most other light beers on the market. Best beer to have sitting on the beach!
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
Want some extra kick to it to make it great? Add a slice of lime into the beer bottle and enjoy the sparkles! Pretty good quality with an affordable price. I would recommend it if you enjoy light beer
Amanda R.
Coral Springs, FL
I️ give this beer four stars because to be honest I’m not a big beer person. However when I️ do drink beer corona is normally my go to. The flavor itself is not the best but again I️ am not a beer drinker.
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
I usually drink pale Ales so this one is very light. It tastes a little bit like water to me but at the same time it has a smooth flavor it is perfect by itself or with fish tacos.
Sarah F.
As a Weight Watchers user, this beer is great (it’s pretty low in points!) It’s light, refreshing, and it still tastes very much like the regular version. Enjoy with a lime wedge on a hot day by the beach!
Brittany D.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Love having an ice cold corona or corona light on a warm/hot day. Even better when it's on the beach or water! My favorite corona experience was drinking one when we landed in Mexico for our honeymoon!
Megan B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like having a Corona from time to time. It is a light beer. I can drink it without the lime garnish but I prefer it with the lime. I purchase Corona Light a few times a year.
Tiera😘 C.
South River, NJ
I'm not a big fan of beer but out of all of them coors light is the best . My girls on the other hand love it! I only drink it if I need a light drink . I prefer vodka over beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?