#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I️ give this beer four stars because to be honest I’m not a big beer person. However when I️ do drink beer corona is normally my go to. The flavor itself is not the best but again I️ am not a beer drinker.
Less calories than the original Corona, but just as refreshing! Perfect to have all year round, with or without a lime. Not too expensive but better quality then most other light beers on the market. Best beer to have sitting on the beach!
Want some extra kick to it to make it great? Add a slice of lime into the beer bottle and enjoy the sparkles! Pretty good quality with an affordable price. I would recommend it if you enjoy light beer
YUMMO! Perfect summer time beer when your sitting on the beach or by the pool. Add a lime and your good to go! I've been drinking Corona for many years now and have never been disappointed! It's a little pricey, BUT not too bad.. it's worth the money for sure!
I usually drink pale Ales so this one is very light. It tastes a little bit like water to me but at the same time it has a smooth flavor it is perfect by itself or with fish tacos.
Who doesn’t love corona and lime? Especially in the summer time on a boat by a beach in pool!!! Obviously don’t drink irresponsibly but the taste of corona is like no other beer
Love having an ice cold corona or corona light on a warm/hot day. Even better when it's on the beach or water! My favorite corona experience was drinking one when we landed in Mexico for our honeymoon!
As a Weight Watchers user, this beer is great (it’s pretty low in points!) It’s light, refreshing, and it still tastes very much like the regular version. Enjoy with a lime wedge on a hot day by the beach!
I'm not a big fan of beer but out of all of them coors light is the best . My girls on the other hand love it! I only drink it if I need a light drink . I prefer vodka over beer.
I like having a Corona from time to time. It is a light beer. I can drink it without the lime garnish but I prefer it with the lime. I purchase Corona Light a few times a year.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos