BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Lisa K.
57701
Corona isn't often our first choice but it's always a good choice when we do reach for it in the Liqour store cooler. It's a nice change when we're in the mood for something a touch different.
gracie❤hdz C.
Laredo tx
Its ok but i like the extra more cause of the flavor. The taste im not really that fond of if theres like other type my "light" beers this would be my 3rd choice but the extra would be my first
Tyler C.
St Petersburg, FL
Always a great beer for summertime. Only downside is that the beer is only drinkable when it is ice cold. Let it even get slightly warm and it loses its allure quickly. So invest in a coozie!
Jamilyn B.
My favorite beer of all time. Add a fresh squeezed lime and you are good to go! Also, the fact that it’s only 99 calories doesn’t hurt! I’ve tried other light beers and IMO nothing compares!
Cory B.
Indianapolis, IN
When I think of a cold beer on a hot day, I think of Corona. It's so smooth and has a great light flavor. I'm not a big beer drinker, but I can always manage to finish a few bottles of this.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
Corona with a good lime is probably my favorite beer ever! Such a smooth taste. It is pretty pricey compared to the other beer options. I’m very pleased with corona every time I purchase it so I would say I was very satisfied.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good beer to have in the summer. This beer tastes even better when it’s from the southern states. When you go to Texas you have to try the corona margarita. Two drinks for the price of one!!
elisa s.
Pompano Beach, FL
I begin my romance with Corona light, like 15 years ago. It appealed to me that with a very affordable price it has a very robust and strong taste that will really keep you coming back for more. A very nice drink that you will enjoy sharing with friends, along with good music and nice stories!
Courtney H.
Evansville
Corona and Corona Light are my second favorite cerveza. It should be illegal to serve without a lime I must say. This instantly takes me to a Beach with how refreshing it tastes with a lime wedge. Another go-to if unsure what to order! Perfect summer beer.
Milea R.
I'm not a huge beer drinker but when I do Corona is my beer if choice. I love the lightness of Corona light. Great with lime, lemon, or alone. A little pricier than other beers but so worth it.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?