#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona isn't often our first choice but it's always a good choice when we do reach for it in the Liqour store cooler. It's a nice change when we're in the mood for something a touch different.
Its ok but i like the extra more cause of the flavor. The taste im not really that fond of if theres like other type my "light" beers this would be my 3rd choice but the extra would be my first
Always a great beer for summertime. Only downside is that the beer is only drinkable when it is ice cold. Let it even get slightly warm and it loses its allure quickly. So invest in a coozie!
My favorite beer of all time. Add a fresh squeezed lime and you are good to go! Also, the fact that it’s only 99 calories doesn’t hurt! I’ve tried other light beers and IMO nothing compares!
When I think of a cold beer on a hot day, I think of Corona. It's so smooth and has a great light flavor. I'm not a big beer drinker, but I can always manage to finish a few bottles of this.
Corona with a good lime is probably my favorite beer ever! Such a smooth taste. It is pretty pricey compared to the other beer options. I’m very pleased with corona every time I purchase it so I would say I was very satisfied.
Good beer to have in the summer. This beer tastes even better when it’s from the southern states. When you go to Texas you have to try the corona margarita. Two drinks for the price of one!!
I begin my romance with Corona light, like 15 years ago. It appealed to me that with a very affordable price it has a very robust and strong taste that will really keep you coming back for more. A very nice drink that you will enjoy sharing with friends, along with good music and nice stories!
Corona and Corona Light are my second favorite cerveza. It should be illegal to serve without a lime I must say. This instantly takes me to a Beach with how refreshing it tastes with a lime wedge. Another go-to if unsure what to order! Perfect summer beer.
I'm not a huge beer drinker but when I do Corona is my beer if choice. I love the lightness of Corona light. Great with lime, lemon, or alone. A little pricier than other beers but so worth it.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos