#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I really like the taste of the corona light, it doesnt leave an after taste like some beer. It is a good value for the price an it taste great i like the packaging i like the glass bottles. there is no improvement needed an yes i would recommend to my friends
Beach + Corona + lime = nothing better! I love sitting down on a hot day by the water and having a corona. My only complaint is that I don’t enjoy it much without a lime, but YALL when you add that lime you’re good to go!
The best tasting beer. So refreshing and tasty on a hot summer day. Good to drink with friends. Great packaging and live the label! It’s smooth and delicious compared to other brands. Corona is my go to beer every time!
I find it refreshing and better than corona extra. I always need lime and salt with the extra one. The light I can drink all of it as is. The price is the same though. So depends on choice
I only drink corona if I am drinking beer. I am a repeat drinker of this beer. I love it. It’s very affordable and not expensive at all. I don’t like other beers cause the taste is not the same. I recommend to anyone,
Corona is wonderful with a lime, it goes down smooth and is the perfect beer to enjoy with friends something about drinking a corona that makes you feel like it’s going to be a fun night!
My go to beer of choice. I always have it when we are at the stakehouse, our favorite mexican joint or just at home. I love the light crisp flavor and it is not a strong alcohol content.
Absolute favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day. Perfect with a lime or without in my opinion, easy to drink high quality beer that is not too expensive. Absolutely worth the money!! Also love the glass bottles.
A go to if one us not into beer. Crisp, light taste that will satisfy. So many options to flavor this up or down. Great choice for ta8lgating, parties, entertaining guests, and for you.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos