BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Becca C.
Indanola
Not to bad you differently know your a Corona when you drink this. But if your wanting a bit of a kick but to much of one this would be it. It's a good price and it's ok on the carbs.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Mmmmm love this stuff ! Although the price isn’t exactly ideal, it is deliciously smooth !!! Love mixing it with lemonade. I almost never get a hangover if I stick to this all night. Definitely would recommend !
Dana T.
Randallstown , MD
This is the only beer that I buy!! I definitely wouldn't buy anything else, it tastes really crisp and good and it goes down smooth. It's wonderful with a lime and priced perfectly!!!
Nese L.
California
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Corona will always be a favorite of mine. When I have a get together it is a go. Will get you very buzzed. When you have like 3 bottles that’s when you’ll have the ultimate drunk feeling. I just love it.
Kenth G.
Lo mas importante de este producto es lo refrescante y ligero de su sabor, envasado en una botella muy común pero con aspecto original y fácil de identificar, excelente bebida.
Kayla A.
North Shreveport
I love the flavor of Corona Light always with lime and salt when I do drink beer to me seems to be a smoother taste then any other beer I have drank and it also does not give me a headache or mess my stomach up
Darian S.
Again.. Coronas are good. Bottle and can taste different but one is not better than the other. The bottle does taste good with a lime in it. And Coronas are not expensive at all which is what I live about them!
Megan G.
Corona Light is a great beer if you’re already feeling full, but you still want to drink! I drink this light beer all the time because I’m trying to watch my calories and not feel so full and heavy from regular beers. I love this beer!
Christinea E.
Folsom, CA
Good taste especially when you add lime. Smooth and refreshing! Great with any food like burgers, tacos and even desert. It makes you want to be at a beach in a lounge chair getting a tan.
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this but it’s not quite as good as the regular corona which is more robust in flavor. That being said I drink it if I’m at a day party and want to contain my calories. Throw a lime in and you’re good to go!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?