#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not to bad you differently know your a Corona when you drink this. But if your wanting a bit of a kick but to much of one this would be it. It's a good price and it's ok on the carbs.
Mmmmm love this stuff ! Although the price isn’t exactly ideal, it is deliciously smooth !!! Love mixing it with lemonade. I almost never get a hangover if I stick to this all night. Definitely would recommend !
This is the only beer that I buy!! I definitely wouldn't buy anything else, it tastes really crisp and good and it goes down smooth. It's wonderful with a lime and priced perfectly!!!
Corona will always be a favorite of mine. When I have a get together it is a go. Will get you very buzzed. When you have like 3 bottles that’s when you’ll have the ultimate drunk feeling. I just love it.
Lo mas importante de este producto es lo refrescante y ligero de su sabor, envasado en una botella muy común pero con aspecto original y fácil de identificar, excelente bebida.
I love the flavor of Corona Light always with lime and salt when I do drink beer to me seems to be a smoother taste then any other beer I have drank and it also does not give me a headache or mess my stomach up
Again.. Coronas are good. Bottle and can taste different but one is not better than the other. The bottle does taste good with a lime in it. And Coronas are not expensive at all which is what I live about them!
Good taste especially when you add lime. Smooth and refreshing! Great with any food like burgers, tacos and even desert. It makes you want to be at a beach in a lounge chair getting a tan.
I like this but it’s not quite as good as the regular corona which is more robust in flavor. That being said I drink it if I’m at a day party and want to contain my calories. Throw a lime in and you’re good to go!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos