#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,447 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It really does taste best while eating Mexican/South American food. Somewhat skunky taste, but light. And always have to have a little bit of lime juice squeezed into he bottle to make it complete
This is my go to beer when I'm spending the day on the beach, on a boat, or in the sunshine in general. This beer is light and refreshing, especially when paired with a fresh lime wedge. Add a shot of Bacardi Limon on top to make a delicious Loaded Corona!
I can't tell the difference in flavor between this and the original. I don't normally choose this beer but I will say it is good and easy to drink. You won't hate it if you don't have a lime either.
One of my favorite beers! Not too heavy and doesn’t make me feel bloated. I can buy it anywhere too which makes it more common for me to buy! Delicious light taste and would definitely buy again.
Some lime and Corona makes evening great! Light taste of the beer and citrusy taste of lime is a perfect combination! I first tried it at my friends party and right away I know that it will be in my list of personal favorites!
With cinco de mayo just being done I’m sure this has been all the rave around many people. Slice up a little like and drop her in, you’re set for a great night or day in the sun grilling, hanging with friends and great company.
Great anytime beer. Light tasting and not a bad after taste. It’s pretty affordable and the value of good for the price. My expectations aren’t too high with beer but it’s better than most beers.
Easily my favorite summer beer. Just last night at a fancy bar I heard a guy refuse to order anything because they didn't have his Corona! I love it ice cold with a wedge of lime with some tacos at an outdoor bar.
The light version of Corona is honestly not my favorite. It has a slinky taste that is hard to get past. I would pick almost any other beer over Corona light. I'll still to the original definitely.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos