BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Mehgan H.
Minneapolis, MN
It really does taste best while eating Mexican/South American food. Somewhat skunky taste, but light. And always have to have a little bit of lime juice squeezed into he bottle to make it complete
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
This is my go to beer when I'm spending the day on the beach, on a boat, or in the sunshine in general. This beer is light and refreshing, especially when paired with a fresh lime wedge. Add a shot of Bacardi Limon on top to make a delicious Loaded Corona!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't tell the difference in flavor between this and the original. I don't normally choose this beer but I will say it is good and easy to drink. You won't hate it if you don't have a lime either.
Olivia P.
One of my favorite beers! Not too heavy and doesn’t make me feel bloated. I can buy it anywhere too which makes it more common for me to buy! Delicious light taste and would definitely buy again.
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
Some lime and Corona makes evening great! Light taste of the beer and citrusy taste of lime is a perfect combination! I first tried it at my friends party and right away I know that it will be in my list of personal favorites!
Cassandra M.
Green Bay
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
With cinco de mayo just being done I’m sure this has been all the rave around many people. Slice up a little like and drop her in, you’re set for a great night or day in the sun grilling, hanging with friends and great company.
Tabatha A.
Land o' Lakes
This was the one that got me started drinking beer. For the longest time I could stand the taste. Add some lime and a little salt, it’ll be perfect for a day at the beach. Corona Light
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great anytime beer. Light tasting and not a bad after taste. It’s pretty affordable and the value of good for the price. My expectations aren’t too high with beer but it’s better than most beers.
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
Easily my favorite summer beer. Just last night at a fancy bar I heard a guy refuse to order anything because they didn't have his Corona! I love it ice cold with a wedge of lime with some tacos at an outdoor bar.
Sarah Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The light version of Corona is honestly not my favorite. It has a slinky taste that is hard to get past. I would pick almost any other beer over Corona light. I'll still to the original definitely.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?