BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
The best light beer hands down. Pairs nicely with a lime or even a lemon sometimes. I prefer to drink this beer out of a bottle. It does not taste the same out of a can. I will continue to buy this beer.
Nicole J.
Corona is a downright favorite. The slight bitterness of it with the delicious taste it has is really appealing for most people. This is a beer that can be consumed with just about any kind of food and of course a lime send the flavor to another level.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
This is my all time favorite beer. I will never go without it in my house. It’s so crisp and refreshing and in the word of Dom “you can have any brew you want as long as it’s corona. You just can’t go wrong.
Ashley A.
Charlotte , NC
Corona Light is an oldtime favorite, especially during hot days at the pool or beach. Corona Light is refreshing and light while also providing a good beer flavor. Adding a lime adds to the crispness and gives the beer a good twang.
Hannah F.
Fpo, AP
I’m just not a big fan of beer typically but I can definitely tolerate this one. Especially if you put a lime in there. This beer is very affordable and better than others within the same price range.
Michelle C.
I really love drinking Coronas. This is definitely a goto beer for me. It has a great taste. I am not big on using limes so I just drink it as is. I am a bottle person not so much the can. But wither way I’m sure the taste is the same.
Alysha Rae C.
Rogers, AR
I actually drink Corona premier but it was not one of the options. I love the Corona taste but with the lesser carbs. I believe one beer has only 2 or 2.5 carbs definitely comparable to michelob ultra.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
I enjoy cornona light more so recently than in the past. Corona light is refreshing and has a delicious citrus taste especially if you ad the lime. I prefer to drink Corona lIght then Bud light lime. I would buy this product again.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love the way this tastes. For someone who doesn’t really like the way most drinks taste this one was not hard to get down and didn’t leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone of age!
Samantha S.
Fantastic light beer great for the warm weather and hanging out with friends would highly recommend and the price isn’t bad at all this beer in fact exceeds my expectations and I will continue to buy this during the warm weather months
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?