BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect size for non drinkers that just want to drink a tiny bit.. It's convenient to not waste the bigger bottles... I personally don't drink a lot so 1 or 2 of these is perfect..
Colleen H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Delicious! Perfect for hot summers day when you’re sitting on the porch with their friends and need something cool and like to drink! Bring it on a boat or kick it by the pool, he really can’t go wrong!
Amber B.
Azusa
Corona light is a good beer, I like the extra but if I want something just to have for a day drink it would be the light . It’s definitely affordable would continue buying!! Anything of corona I enjoy !!
Nancy H.
Eden, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is not one of my favorites. It does have a good flavor, it just makes me bloated and it does have a aftertaste that I’m not quite fond of. It is easy to drink after you get past the aftertaste.
Laura M.
Pittsburgh
Great beer for summer. Light and refreshing. Best of all? I can still drink it even with a gluten intolerance due to how it’s processed! SCORE! Definitely my go to beer. Best served chilled with a lime.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Don't care much for Coronas but if I had to choose I would definitely choose light with a whole lime, with either a orange slices or a lemon. Need to drown out the taste of Corona.
Chloe T.
Macon
This beer makes you feel like you’re sitting on an island in tropical paradise. I love the taste and drinking it with a lime is amazing. This beach beer is my favorite to drink in the sun or even when it’s not sunny and I wish it was.
Alvinetta C.
Jonesboro, GA
I have loved Corona Light for years. Never fails with taste. Repeat consumer for many many years. Love it. Can be a little pricey, but well worth the money. Delicious especially with a fresh lime. Always satisfied with Corona Light.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
This is my all time favorite beer. I will never go without it in my house. It’s so crisp and refreshing and in the word of Dom “you can have any brew you want as long as it’s corona. You just can’t go wrong.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?