#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect size for non drinkers that just want to drink a tiny bit.. It's convenient to not waste the bigger bottles... I personally don't drink a lot so 1 or 2 of these is perfect..
Delicious! Perfect for hot summers day when you’re sitting on the porch with their friends and need something cool and like to drink! Bring it on a boat or kick it by the pool, he really can’t go wrong!
Corona light is a good beer, I like the extra but if I want something just to have for a day drink it would be the light . It’s definitely affordable would continue buying!! Anything of corona I enjoy !!
This beer is not one of my favorites. It does have a good flavor, it just makes me bloated and it does have a aftertaste that I’m not quite fond of. It is easy to drink after you get past the aftertaste.
Great beer for summer. Light and refreshing. Best of all? I can still drink it even with a gluten intolerance due to how it’s processed! SCORE! Definitely my go to beer. Best served chilled with a lime.
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Don't care much for Coronas but if I had to choose I would definitely choose light with a whole lime, with either a orange slices or a lemon. Need to drown out the taste of Corona.
This beer makes you feel like you’re sitting on an island in tropical paradise. I love the taste and drinking it with a lime is amazing. This beach beer is my favorite to drink in the sun or even when it’s not sunny and I wish it was.
I have loved Corona Light for years. Never fails with taste. Repeat consumer for many many years. Love it. Can be a little pricey, but well worth the money. Delicious especially with a fresh lime. Always satisfied with Corona Light.
This is my all time favorite beer. I will never go without it in my house. It’s so crisp and refreshing and in the word of Dom “you can have any brew you want as long as it’s corona. You just can’t go wrong.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos