BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Carina L.
Randolph, MA
Everywhere I go is the go-to beer. Party on a budget with a good taste drink. It’s better extra cold and with a slice of lime. & if you are into spice, some clatamto will do the trick! I get drunk with half of one but again I’m a light weight
Alyssa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer! Packaging has a cool design. Flavor is great, and goes down smooth. Perfect for summertime parties. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a quality beer that’s not ridiculously expensive.
Alex T.
crown point, IN
Corona is always my beer of choice. Add some lime to the light and turn it upside down, and you're good to go. It's better than any of the other beers I try, and its a crowd favorite at parties.
Bindy R.
Hana
Nothing beats an ice cold Corona Light, with a wedge of lime squeezed into it and shoved into the neck of the bottle, after a long hot day. It's the small pleasures in life that make everyday an awesome day.
Heather R.
I LOVE ME A ICE COLD CORONA.. AWESOME..it has to be really cold,so as soon as I buy them I pop a few in the freezer and I have to make sure that I watch them cause I wouldn't want them to pop in the freezer
Hannah h.
Elwood, IN
I love a cold corona when it’s hot out side. The flavor is not heavy, but nice and refreshing. Adding a lime and giving it a slight shake makes such a huge difference. Corona is the perfect beer for summer!
Olivia E.
Edelstein , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Crisp and refreshing! Light and guilt free alternative for beer . We purchased ours from Walmart . Great flavor . Prefer as a summer beer. Repeat buyer and like the packaging . Will be buying in the future.
Carrie N.
One of the best beers out there! Perfect for a day at the beach or to take for a camping weekend! Tastes great on its own, but much better with a lime. Tastes great every time. Buy this one over and over.
Samantha C.
A classic since college, corona light has a nice refreshing taste. I love that it is lighter in calories. Always good with a couple squeezes of lime! There’s something so appealing about a corona bottle...
Robin R.
Midland, MI
Take me to a beach now with a Corona light in hand! I love this beer with a lime slice added! I honestly cannot taste a different between the Corona light and the Corona Extra. This is a delicious and refreshing light beer! Highly recommend!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?