#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Everywhere I go is the go-to beer. Party on a budget with a good taste drink. It’s better extra cold and with a slice of lime. & if you are into spice, some clatamto will do the trick! I get drunk with half of one but again I’m a light weight
Love this beer! Packaging has a cool design. Flavor is great, and goes down smooth. Perfect for summertime parties. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a quality beer that’s not ridiculously expensive.
Corona is always my beer of choice. Add some lime to the light and turn it upside down, and you're good to go. It's better than any of the other beers I try, and its a crowd favorite at parties.
Nothing beats an ice cold Corona Light, with a wedge of lime squeezed into it and shoved into the neck of the bottle, after a long hot day. It's the small pleasures in life that make everyday an awesome day.
I LOVE ME A ICE COLD CORONA.. AWESOME..it has to be really cold,so as soon as I buy them I pop a few in the freezer and I have to make sure that I watch them cause I wouldn't want them to pop in the freezer
I love a cold corona when it’s hot out side. The flavor is not heavy, but nice and refreshing. Adding a lime and giving it a slight shake makes such a huge difference. Corona is the perfect beer for summer!
Crisp and refreshing! Light and guilt free alternative for beer . We purchased ours from Walmart . Great flavor . Prefer as a summer beer. Repeat buyer and like the packaging . Will be buying in the future.
One of the best beers out there! Perfect for a day at the beach or to take for a camping weekend! Tastes great on its own, but much better with a lime. Tastes great every time. Buy this one over and over.
A classic since college, corona light has a nice refreshing taste. I love that it is lighter in calories. Always good with a couple squeezes of lime! There’s something so appealing about a corona bottle...
Take me to a beach now with a Corona light in hand! I love this beer with a lime slice added! I honestly cannot taste a different between the Corona light and the Corona Extra. This is a delicious and refreshing light beer! Highly recommend!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos