BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Nicole J.
Corona is a downright favorite. The slight bitterness of it with the delicious taste it has is really appealing for most people. This is a beer that can be consumed with just about any kind of food and of course a lime send the flavor to another level.
Odelia A.
Flushing, NY
Okay drink, nothing special. Tasted a bit watered down which is probably due to it being a "light" drink. Not sure if I'd buy it again but if it's out at a party I wouldn't mind having one but there are def better options out there.
Amelia K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Corona Light is so Light and refreshing. My go to beer for a warm summer day. Perfect for parties, a real crowd pleaser and it's at a price that you can't beat. I'd definitely recommend it to others.
alexis b.
worcester, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fun and casual beer. I’m not typically a beer drinker, but this is the only beer i’ll drink if it’s available and there’s not much else. mixed with a lime, it’s a good combination of biter and sweet!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Corona Light with a lime is my go-to beach drink! You can’t Beach the sweet beach flavor and the consistency is perfect for when you’re day drinking. It’s pretty affordable and available most places.
Ashleyjo A.
Harrisonburg, VA
My skinny girl “corona-rita” beer! This is our go-to grocery store run beer, grab Corona light, limes and popcorn! Highly recommend, if for reason your 21+ and you haven’t tried a corona light...yet.
Chelsea T.
Decatur, GA
Corona Light has been a staple favorite for my family for as long as I can remember when heading to the beach or pool. Just add a lime and the light, crispness can’t be beat when lying under the sun.
Shannon O.
I’m not as crazy about Corona as some people are but I sure have enjoyed it from time to time. Most recently, I had it with tacos which seems fitting. I feel like the lime wedge is kind of required to make it as good as it can be, though!
Maryann T.
Columbia, SC
This is a good beach beer. Not sure I keep it in my fridge but I always grab some when we’re at the beach. They should make a lime version so I don’t have to cut limes every time I want to drink one.
Jess H.
725 School St Indiana PA
The best summer beer money can buy but great to drink year round. Easy to purchase anywhere you go! I love corona and drink it a lot. Very affordable and high end taste. Highly recommend to everyone!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?