#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,465 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is a downright favorite. The slight bitterness of it with the delicious taste it has is really appealing for most people. This is a beer that can be consumed with just about any kind of food and of course a lime send the flavor to another level.
Okay drink, nothing special. Tasted a bit watered down which is probably due to it being a "light" drink. Not sure if I'd buy it again but if it's out at a party I wouldn't mind having one but there are def better options out there.
Corona Light is so Light and refreshing. My go to beer for a warm summer day. Perfect for parties, a real crowd pleaser and it's at a price that you can't beat. I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Fun and casual beer. I’m not typically a beer drinker, but this is the only beer i’ll drink if it’s available and there’s not much else. mixed with a lime, it’s a good combination of biter and sweet!
Corona Light with a lime is my go-to beach drink! You can’t Beach the sweet beach flavor and the consistency is perfect for when you’re day drinking. It’s pretty affordable and available most places.
My skinny girl “corona-rita” beer! This is our go-to grocery store run beer, grab Corona light, limes and popcorn! Highly recommend, if for reason your 21+ and you haven’t tried a corona light...yet.
Corona Light has been a staple favorite for my family for as long as I can remember when heading to the beach or pool. Just add a lime and the light, crispness can’t be beat when lying under the sun.
I’m not as crazy about Corona as some people are but I sure have enjoyed it from time to time. Most recently, I had it with tacos which seems fitting. I feel like the lime wedge is kind of required to make it as good as it can be, though!
This is a good beach beer. Not sure I keep it in my fridge but I always grab some when we’re at the beach. They should make a lime version so I don’t have to cut limes every time I want to drink one.
The best summer beer money can buy but great to drink year round. Easy to purchase anywhere you go! I love corona and drink it a lot. Very affordable and high end taste. Highly recommend to everyone!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos