BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Jill H.
Worcester, MA
Ah! My FAVORITE beer EVER. Coronas are my thing for any occasion. This is usually what I bring with me to get togethers. They are really smooth. Gotta be careful though, too many kicked back and you’ll be gone.
Victoria M.
Nothing like a corona and lime on a hot summer day! My go to beer when I’m on the beach or vacation and just want to relax! Great taste and always a repeat customer with them! Light keeps my stomach from rolling!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
My go-to choice for beer. Very light tasting and not as high in calories as other beers. It's perfect on a hot summer day with some limes, especially when at the beach.
Corrine M.
Shelter Is, NY
This is one of my favorite beers, especially in the summer! I like that it is light and doesn't have too many calories while still maintaining a good flavor! Perfect for the beach and hot weather. You have GOT to put a lime in it though! It makes the drink!
Wesley L.
Yumm!!!! I love this beer! It’s my go to with a lime! I drink this over any other beer, hands down! Totally affordable! It’s what I grab when we go to a BBQ or hanging out with family. I buy this all the time!
Jaewon B.
Atlanta, GA
When I think of corona i think of Tex-mex and the beach. This cold one is made extra refreshing and perfect with a little slice of lime. Great smooth taste that is not at all bitter. It’s really easy drinking
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like Corona, it is very easy to drink. The taste is not overpowering but is a perfect combination. I am not a big beer drinker her but I really enjoy Corona. I would recommend this product.
Jodi L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona was the only beer served at a horse ranch in cozumel and there is a reason. Full of flavor but smooth
The flavor leave a nice taste with anything you eat.
Misti J.
Love the smooth taste corona light has. I'm not much of a beer person but I love how corona light doesn't have a strong beer taste and adding like too it definitely enhances the flavor. I will definitely buy again.
Jazmine T.
Lutz, FL
Corona light is my go to. I actually prefer it over the corona extra. Very flavorful and crisp. Perfect with a lime and anyone can enjoy it. It’s not full bodied. It’s delicious with any meal. Affordable too.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?