BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Michelle C.
I really love drinking Coronas. This is definitely a goto beer for me. It has a great taste. I am not big on using limes so I just drink it as is. I am a bottle person not so much the can. But wither way I’m sure the taste is the same.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
I enjoy cornona light more so recently than in the past. Corona light is refreshing and has a delicious citrus taste especially if you ad the lime. I prefer to drink Corona lIght then Bud light lime. I would buy this product again.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love the way this tastes. For someone who doesn’t really like the way most drinks taste this one was not hard to get down and didn’t leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone of age!
Ashley A.
Charlotte , NC
Corona Light is an oldtime favorite, especially during hot days at the pool or beach. Corona Light is refreshing and light while also providing a good beer flavor. Adding a lime adds to the crispness and gives the beer a good twang.
Alysha Rae C.
Rogers
I actually drink Corona premier but it was not one of the options. I love the Corona taste but with the lesser carbs. I believe one beer has only 2 or 2.5 carbs definitely comparable to michelob ultra.
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer for it's price and lightness. Best with a lime. Nice and bubbly and crisp tasting. Not cheapest but not going to break the bank at all. Very readily available at gas stations, supermarkets and beverage specialty stores.
Samantha S.
Fantastic light beer great for the warm weather and hanging out with friends would highly recommend and the price isn’t bad at all this beer in fact exceeds my expectations and I will continue to buy this during the warm weather months
Hannah F.
Indian Head
I’m just not a big fan of beer typically but I can definitely tolerate this one. Especially if you put a lime in there. This beer is very affordable and better than others within the same price range.
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
Not my favorite beer but tastes better with a lime in it which is how it is classily served. This is good for a relaxing drink in the heat but I would not  want to drink a lot on a night out
alexis b.
worcester, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fun and casual beer. I’m not typically a beer drinker, but this is the only beer i’ll drink if it’s available and there’s not much else. mixed with a lime, it’s a good combination of biter and sweet!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?