#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
By far, my favorite beer - especially with a lime wedge dropped in. I am a repeat consumer, have loved this beer for years. Lighter and more refreshing than other beers. Affordable enough to keep on hand. Definitely will buy again and again! Love it.
It really is light. I don't feel bloated or heavy when I drink this beer. Also the taste isn't so dry and sour like most beers. I always remember the corona ads on TV when I drink it, maybe that's why unconsciously I reach out for this brand more often than others.
Love corona bit not a fan of their lite version. Doesn't ha e that taste that I love so much from the brand. Guess that's what you get for trying to drink lite beer.
In my humble opinion Corona Light is the best tasting light beer on the planet . I am German so I know my beer ! You don't even know it's a light beer because it's so full of flavor !
I enjoy Corona Light beer, with a refreshing taste and layered flavor. Corona is great to drink on a warm day or just a great flavored drink. Corona is a staple for beer drinkers and may be conveniently located at local stores. It is a great beer.
I love Corona Light. Gotta have it with a lime. But this is always my go to at any mexican restaurant and whenever we have taco night at home this is what we pick up. It tastes great and is easy on the wallet. It is the perfect summer, sitting by the pool beer.
Let's be honest... has any one ever been mad about a Corona and Lime? The price is right, the taste is light and refreshing, and you can't NOT add lime to this and not love it!
Corona Extra has been my favorite drink since I was old enough to drink out with my friends. Till this day It will alaways be my 1st option to buy and enjoy a night out with friends or even a home alone time as well.Iám overall very satisfied with Corona
Probably my favorite and only light beer I’ll drink. Corona has been my go to lately when purchasing beer. It has a great taste and even the extra flavor isn’t to harsh or filling for my stomach I’d recommend this
One of my all time favorites. It is a well known company and any family or friend gathering they are present. Always good with food and without, casual or not they are a good drink.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos