BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Patricia M.
By far, my favorite beer - especially with a lime wedge dropped in. I am a repeat consumer, have loved this beer for years. Lighter and more refreshing than other beers. Affordable enough to keep on hand. Definitely will buy again and again! Love it.
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
It really is light. I don't feel bloated or heavy when I drink this beer. Also the taste isn't so dry and sour like most beers. I always remember the corona ads on TV when I drink it, maybe that's why unconsciously I reach out for this brand more often than others.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love corona bit not a fan of their lite version. Doesn't ha e that taste that I love so much from the brand. Guess that's what you get for trying to drink lite beer.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
In my humble opinion Corona Light is the best tasting light beer on the planet . I am German so I know my beer ! You don't even know it's a light beer because it's so full of flavor !
Debra O.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy Corona Light beer, with a refreshing taste and layered flavor. Corona is great to drink on a warm day or just a great flavored drink. Corona is a staple for beer drinkers and may be conveniently located at local stores. It is a great beer.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma city , OK
I love Corona Light. Gotta have it with a lime. But this is always my go to at any mexican restaurant and whenever we have taco night at home this is what we pick up. It tastes great and is easy on the wallet. It is the perfect summer, sitting by the pool beer.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
Let's be honest... has any one ever been mad about a Corona and Lime? The price is right, the taste is light and refreshing, and you can't NOT add lime to this and not love it!
Jennifer S.
Corona Extra has been my favorite drink since I was old enough to drink out with my friends. Till this day It will alaways be my 1st option to buy and enjoy a night out with friends or even a home alone time as well.Iám overall very satisfied with Corona
kandace s.
El Cajon, CA
Probably my favorite and only light beer I’ll drink. Corona has been my go to lately when purchasing beer. It has a great taste and even the extra flavor isn’t to harsh or filling for my stomach I’d recommend this
Juliana D.
Orlando, FL
One of my all time favorites. It is a well known company and any family or friend gathering they are present. Always good with food and without, casual or not they are a good drink.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?