#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Favorite drink with Mexican food, and always a lime in it. Totally delicious, light, and refreshing. Also not too strong percentage wise which is nice. Perfect for a little buzz for the night. Highly recommend.
My go-to choice for beer. Very light tasting and not as high in calories as other beers. It's perfect on a hot summer day with some limes, especially when at the beach.
Corona light is by far my first pick for a beer on a hot summer day. I enjoy mine as cold as I can get it with a slice of lime. When I think of refreshing beer, Corona is first in my mind. I highly recommend it.
This is my second favorite beer next to Stella.Crisp and clean and I don't feel like I'm gaining 10lbs by drinking it. It is a crowd favorite and is perfect for the summer. Perfect for taco night.not too spicy.
I definitely prefer the light version over the extra one(too bitter!). The light version is pretty smooth but still rich in flavor. One of my favorite to go beers home or at a bar.
Coronas are perfect for the beach... but don't forget the limes! They're light and taste good. Corona is a good choice because you can pretty much get them anywhere alcohol is sold. I would definitely keep buying
One of my favorite beers! I love to have this during the summer with a wedge of lime. Love that this is readily available at stores and restaurants. Always good with Mexican food, too! Corona and lime is delicious! Very refreshing on a hot day.
There is just something about a cold corona light with lime and salt after long work day!! It is my absolute favorite beer and not as skunky as regular corona! It’s like an instant trip to the beach with every corona I drink! Super light and absolutely delicious!
Ah! My FAVORITE beer EVER. Coronas are my thing for any occasion. This is usually what I bring with me to get togethers. They are really smooth. Gotta be careful though, too many kicked back and you’ll be gone.
I have celiac disease and can’t consume gluten. However corona has less than the standard amount of gluten so it’s the only beer I can drink. It has a light flavor so it’s easy to drink I’m almost any situation
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos