BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Kristine H.
Favorite drink with Mexican food, and always a lime in it. Totally delicious, light, and refreshing. Also not too strong percentage wise which is nice. Perfect for a little buzz for the night. Highly recommend.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
My go-to choice for beer. Very light tasting and not as high in calories as other beers. It's perfect on a hot summer day with some limes, especially when at the beach.
Elizabeth M.
Dallas, GA
Corona light is by far my first pick for a beer on a hot summer day. I enjoy mine as cold as I can get it with a slice of lime. When I think of refreshing beer, Corona is first in my mind. I highly recommend it.
Tonette T.
Charlotte, NC
This is my second favorite beer next to Stella.Crisp and clean and I don't feel like I'm gaining 10lbs by drinking it. It is a crowd favorite and is perfect for the summer. Perfect for taco night.not too spicy.
Maria Y.
I definitely prefer the light version over the extra one(too bitter!). The light version is pretty smooth but still rich in flavor. One of my favorite to go beers home or at a bar.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Coronas are perfect for the beach... but don't forget the limes! They're light and taste good. Corona is a good choice because you can pretty much get them anywhere alcohol is sold. I would definitely keep buying
Liz M.
One of my favorite beers! I love to have this during the summer with a wedge of lime. Love that this is readily available at stores and restaurants. Always good with Mexican food, too! Corona and lime is delicious! Very refreshing on a hot day.
Angelica S.
Crown Point, IN
There is just something about a cold corona light with lime and salt after long work day!! It is my absolute favorite beer and not as skunky as regular corona! It’s like an instant trip to the beach with every corona I drink! Super light and absolutely delicious!
Jill H.
Worcester, MA
Ah! My FAVORITE beer EVER. Coronas are my thing for any occasion. This is usually what I bring with me to get togethers. They are really smooth. Gotta be careful though, too many kicked back and you’ll be gone.
Kristin W.
Nashville, TN
I have celiac disease and can’t consume gluten. However corona has less than the standard amount of gluten so it’s the only beer I can drink. It has a light flavor so it’s easy to drink I’m almost any situation
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?