BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona Light is one of my favorite light beers. It always reminds me of the beach and of summer. Great with a lime. Definitely more expensive than most light beers, but great for hanging out with your friends in the summer at the beach.
Lisa H.
Broomall
Loved this beer as well. Great summer drink especially during the day. Doesn’t leave you feeling bloated and the calories are low so u don’t feel guilty. I would recommend buying and giving this beer a trial run!
kyleigh m.
south lyon mi
I really like corona light because It tastes the same but with less calories. So It does not fill you up as fast. The flavor is good and I have had this many times. I always recommend this beer to other people.
Lauren A.
N Charleston, SC
Definitely one of my favorite beers. Add a lime and it makes it even better. It’s a summer time favorite that pairs great with barbecue. It has a nice crisp taste that is very refreshing for a beer in the heat.
GABRIELA S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorites! This one tastes incredibly good, it’s very cheap and affordable. Everyone loves corona. It’s everywhere, every party/bar/club/pub. I know you will love it too. I will definitely keep buying
It’s one of the drinks that my house can’t live without , we aren’t much of drinkers but having the fridge full on corona light makes it easy. All our families love it too! And we just loveeeee our coronitAs!!!
Hailey N.
Spokane Vly, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Makes it feel like you’re on a beach in Mexico. Good tasting beer and even better with a lime. Can be found anywhere and everywhere but I suggest you try it in a Mexican restaurant. Pretty good pricing as well!
Lisa G.
Crestview
This is definitely my go to beer choice. And make sure you don't  forget the lime! It's definitely not the same without it. Great price for an import product. And it's basically available everywhere I would recommend it for all beer drinkers.
Uday S.
Nice and smooth beer. Easy to have with food or just casual drinking. Definitely gets too light sometimes, but if that is what you are looking for then you can't go wrong with Corona. It is very inexpensive and perfect to bring to a party as well.
Sirley M.
Caldwell, ID
Coronas are hands down the one and only beer we get for parties. It is a very popular beer in the Mexican culture. Very good flavor and smooth feeling. A lime is always required with salt for that extra touch!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?