#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona Light is one of my favorite light beers. It always reminds me of the beach and of summer. Great with a lime. Definitely more expensive than most light beers, but great for hanging out with your friends in the summer at the beach.
Loved this beer as well. Great summer drink especially during the day. Doesn’t leave you feeling bloated and the calories are low so u don’t feel guilty. I would recommend buying and giving this beer a trial run!
I really like corona light because It tastes the same but with less calories. So It does not fill you up as fast. The flavor is good and I have had this many times. I always recommend this beer to other people.
Definitely one of my favorite beers. Add a lime and it makes it even better. It’s a summer time favorite that pairs great with barbecue. It has a nice crisp taste that is very refreshing for a beer in the heat.
One of my favorites! This one tastes incredibly good, it’s very cheap and affordable. Everyone loves corona. It’s everywhere, every party/bar/club/pub. I know you will love it too. I will definitely keep buying
It’s one of the drinks that my house can’t live without , we aren’t much of drinkers but having the fridge full on corona light makes it easy. All our families love it too! And we just loveeeee our coronitAs!!!
Makes it feel like you’re on a beach in Mexico. Good tasting beer and even better with a lime. Can be found anywhere and everywhere but I suggest you try it in a Mexican restaurant. Pretty good pricing as well!
This is definitely my go to beer choice. And make sure you don't forget the lime! It's definitely not the same without it. Great price for an import product. And it's basically available everywhere I would recommend it for all beer drinkers.
Nice and smooth beer. Easy to have with food or just casual drinking. Definitely gets too light sometimes, but if that is what you are looking for then you can't go wrong with Corona. It is very inexpensive and perfect to bring to a party as well.
Coronas are hands down the one and only beer we get for parties. It is a very popular beer in the Mexican culture. Very good flavor and smooth feeling. A lime is always required with salt for that extra touch!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos