#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
In my humble opinion Corona Light is the best tasting light beer on the planet . I am German so I know my beer ! You don't even know it's a light beer because it's so full of flavor !
It really is light. I don't feel bloated or heavy when I drink this beer. Also the taste isn't so dry and sour like most beers. I always remember the corona ads on TV when I drink it, maybe that's why unconsciously I reach out for this brand more often than others.
Like I said before I tend to go with the lighter options. They still have that crisp taste I enjoy without the feeling of being full off only three drinks. Enjoy the taste and love the bottle!
Good beer to have during the spring/ first days of summer with a dinner full of chicken and meat cooked on the grill. Like is a must, tasted better than most of the leading competitors. Would buy again but only during the spring/first of summer months.
love this with a lime. Got addicted to it when iFirst tried this brand in Mexico. There is nothing better in a summer day but a ice cold coors with a lime. I don’t usually like beer but this one is different tastier.
Corona Light is a really good beer. It's especially good if you had lime in it. It tastes a little different than the traditional beer. So that's what makes it taste good.
Got a party ? This is a must have at that party ! Bought at publix for a great price ! I could have bought other beers but corona is delicious and worth every penny ! So satisfied with corona !!! Gotta have corona !
This is a great beer with great flavor minus the calories! This tastes exactly like the Corona extra without the added calories. This is much better than other light beers. I now can enjoy a Corona without feeling like I'm drinking empty calories.
Let's be honest... has any one ever been mad about a Corona and Lime? The price is right, the taste is light and refreshing, and you can't NOT add lime to this and not love it!
Corona light is my favorite beer with a slice of lemon or lime, ot when desperate a splash of lemon or lime juice will suffice. Does not leave an after taste or bitter after flavor.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos