BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
In my humble opinion Corona Light is the best tasting light beer on the planet . I am German so I know my beer ! You don't even know it's a light beer because it's so full of flavor !
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
It really is light. I don't feel bloated or heavy when I drink this beer. Also the taste isn't so dry and sour like most beers. I always remember the corona ads on TV when I drink it, maybe that's why unconsciously I reach out for this brand more often than others.
Christian A.
Lakeland , GA
Like I said before I tend to go with the lighter options. They still have that crisp taste I enjoy without the feeling of being full off only three drinks. Enjoy the taste and love the bottle!
Nicole P.
salem
Good beer to have during the spring/ first days of summer with a dinner full of chicken and meat cooked on the grill. Like is a must, tasted better than most of the leading competitors. Would buy again but only during the spring/first of summer months.
Maria C.
seaford
love this with a lime. Got addicted to it when iFirst tried this brand in Mexico. There is nothing better in a summer day but a ice cold coors with a lime. I don’t usually like beer but this one is different tastier.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
Corona Light is a really good beer. It's especially good if you had lime in it. It tastes a little different than the traditional beer. So that's what makes it taste good.
Kristy H.
Got a party ? This is a must have at that party ! Bought at publix for a great price ! I could have bought other beers but corona is delicious and worth every penny ! So satisfied with corona !!! Gotta have corona !
Roohi S.
This is a great beer with great flavor minus the calories! This tastes exactly like the Corona extra without the added calories. This is much better than other light beers. I now can enjoy a Corona without feeling like I'm drinking empty calories.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
Let's be honest... has any one ever been mad about a Corona and Lime? The price is right, the taste is light and refreshing, and you can't NOT add lime to this and not love it!
Roxann L.
Corona light is my favorite beer with a slice of lemon or lime, ot when desperate a splash of lemon or lime juice will suffice. Does not leave an after taste or bitter after flavor.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?