BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Shawn B.
Lakeview, OR
My friends love it when I have this on hand. They can have their beer and not worry about the carbs and calories.  They thoroughly enjoy drinking a nice cold one with a bit of lime whenever we get together.
Patricia M.
By far, my favorite beer - especially with a lime wedge dropped in. I am a repeat consumer, have loved this beer for years. Lighter and more refreshing than other beers. Affordable enough to keep on hand. Definitely will buy again and again! Love it.
Nicole P.
salem
Good beer to have during the spring/ first days of summer with a dinner full of chicken and meat cooked on the grill. Like is a must, tasted better than most of the leading competitors. Would buy again but only during the spring/first of summer months.
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
I love Coronas when I’m at a party or gathering and don’t want to drink any harsh liquor i feel a nice buzz but never have to deal with a hang over or get too drunk especially from the light collection the regular Coronas may have you a little drunk lol
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
Like I said before I tend to go with the lighter options. They still have that crisp taste I enjoy without the feeling of being full off only three drinks. Enjoy the taste and love the bottle!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love corona bit not a fan of their lite version. Doesn't ha e that taste that I love so much from the brand. Guess that's what you get for trying to drink lite beer.
Maria C.
seaford
love this with a lime. Got addicted to it when iFirst tried this brand in Mexico. There is nothing better in a summer day but a ice cold coors with a lime. I don’t usually like beer but this one is different tastier.
Katie B.
Akron, OH
It's a decent light beer. No strong flavors good or bad. Overall it's a neutral and safe choice in terms of taste and price. I do not go out of my way to buy it. I'll pick some up to share at a party.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love corona beers  it's great for any occasion and I have bought this before and my family loves it great for any day. I bought mine at albertsebs because the price was great yes it is very affordable,I would buy this beer again and share with family z
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
In my humble opinion Corona Light is the best tasting light beer on the planet . I am German so I know my beer ! You don't even know it's a light beer because it's so full of flavor !
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?