#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My friends love it when I have this on hand. They can have their beer and not worry about the carbs and calories. They thoroughly enjoy drinking a nice cold one with a bit of lime whenever we get together.
By far, my favorite beer - especially with a lime wedge dropped in. I am a repeat consumer, have loved this beer for years. Lighter and more refreshing than other beers. Affordable enough to keep on hand. Definitely will buy again and again! Love it.
Good beer to have during the spring/ first days of summer with a dinner full of chicken and meat cooked on the grill. Like is a must, tasted better than most of the leading competitors. Would buy again but only during the spring/first of summer months.
I love Coronas when I’m at a party or gathering and don’t want to drink any harsh liquor i feel a nice buzz but never have to deal with a hang over or get too drunk especially from the light collection the regular Coronas may have you a little drunk lol
Like I said before I tend to go with the lighter options. They still have that crisp taste I enjoy without the feeling of being full off only three drinks. Enjoy the taste and love the bottle!
Love corona bit not a fan of their lite version. Doesn't ha e that taste that I love so much from the brand. Guess that's what you get for trying to drink lite beer.
love this with a lime. Got addicted to it when iFirst tried this brand in Mexico. There is nothing better in a summer day but a ice cold coors with a lime. I don’t usually like beer but this one is different tastier.
It's a decent light beer. No strong flavors good or bad. Overall it's a neutral and safe choice in terms of taste and price. I do not go out of my way to buy it. I'll pick some up to share at a party.
I love corona beers it's great for any occasion and I have bought this before and my family loves it great for any day. I bought mine at albertsebs because the price was great yes it is very affordable,I would buy this beer again and share with family z
In my humble opinion Corona Light is the best tasting light beer on the planet . I am German so I know my beer ! You don't even know it's a light beer because it's so full of flavor !
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos