BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
Favorite beach beer! It's so easy to drink a ton of these and loose count. Definitely drink with a lime and it's the perfect Mexican beer! Available everywhere, low calorie, and cheap--this one is tops.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell, PA
I have a lot of friends who swear by Corona. They insist if you're spending a day lounging by the pool or at the beach, that you have to have a Corona in hand, with a lime, of course. However, I just don't love it. It reminds of Stella, and has a bit of a skunky taste, almost - even fresh out of the cooler.
JaLynn R.
Bentonville
I love this beer! Be sure to add a lime and salt in it though. This is very easy to drink if you are in the heat or on the beach. This is a tad more expensive than your average beer. But this is cheaper than craft beer.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is one of the most boring beers ever made. It has less flavor than any other light beer I can think of, other than Michelob Ultra. It is not disgusting, but compared against beers of similar price and mass produced quality, Coors Light falls short. It's not fun to drink, there are lots of bubbles, it doesn't taste good with food in my opinion, and there is no reason to drink it, other than possibly if you are trying to down a 12 pack without getting sick. On the upside, it always tastes fresh, and relatively the same. If Coors Light didn't exist, no one would notice, at least not many, except from a marketing standpoint. The can looks cool to me and the silver bullet marketing, although old, is somewhat timeless and nostalgic. It's hard to hate this beer, as there is nothing wrong with it, but there is not much to like, either. This is the rental car/Holiday Inn Express of beers. It is okay. It hangs out for a long time in the cooler at parties so it ends up being a good leftover beer for working in the yard the next day. But overall it is a letdown. I'm surprised at how much shelf space it gets.
Nicole S.
West Lafayette, IN
I like getting this beer when I go out to the bars because it is one of the best beers for your buck. It has a very smooth flavor and comes in a larger bottle. It is a definitely a drink that you can sip on throughout the night without getting tired of it.
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
It’s an average light beer. Really not my favorite. The price is okay, sometimes it even seems a little over priced. I don’t really know what could be done to improve this beer, it seems like it’s sort of hit it’s ceiling
April K.
Freehold, NJ
Definitely a summertime favorite! A great beer to kick back and relax with, especially with a wedge of lime. Has a great light flavor that always reminds me of summer days at the beach :)
Trista C.
Florence, MS
Corona is always my beer of choice! My husband and I love pairing it with a slice of lime and some beer salt. We love sharing corona with our friends when we have them over. Corona and corona extra are equally as great!
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think this is the one chosen by everyone ...
For its good taste, you can also prepare cocktails with this beer and they are very tasty. I love taking it with a little lemon, the best style of a michelada.
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
This was an okay beer. Again this is one of the only ones I’m able to actually drink and enjoy but I HAVE to have lime in it to enjoy it. Without the lime it’s kind of yucky. Not the best beer but definitely not the worst
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?