BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
It really is light. I don't feel bloated or heavy when I drink this beer. Also the taste isn't so dry and sour like most beers. I always remember the corona ads on TV when I drink it, maybe that's why unconsciously I reach out for this brand more often than others.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love corona bit not a fan of their lite version. Doesn't ha e that taste that I love so much from the brand. Guess that's what you get for trying to drink lite beer.
Katie B.
Akron, OH
It's a decent light beer. No strong flavors good or bad. Overall it's a neutral and safe choice in terms of taste and price. I do not go out of my way to buy it. I'll pick some up to share at a party.
Nicole P.
salem
Good beer to have during the spring/ first days of summer with a dinner full of chicken and meat cooked on the grill. Like is a must, tasted better than most of the leading competitors. Would buy again but only during the spring/first of summer months.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
Corona Light is a really good beer. It's especially good if you had lime in it. It tastes a little different than the traditional beer. So that's what makes it taste good.
Sarah L.
Broomfield, CO
I'm not a huge fan of beer, my gut can't handle it, but this one treats me so well. Its light, and goes down really easy which makes me want to drink more. I never end up feeling sick from it. And honestly it's perfect for any occasion and any food type.
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
I love Coronas when I’m at a party or gathering and don’t want to drink any harsh liquor i feel a nice buzz but never have to deal with a hang over or get too drunk especially from the light collection the regular Coronas may have you a little drunk lol
Kristy H.
Got a party ? This is a must have at that party ! Bought at publix for a great price ! I could have bought other beers but corona is delicious and worth every penny ! So satisfied with corona !!! Gotta have corona !
Maria C.
seaford
love this with a lime. Got addicted to it when iFirst tried this brand in Mexico. There is nothing better in a summer day but a ice cold coors with a lime. I don’t usually like beer but this one is different tastier.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
As a non beer drinker (I’m more of a wino if anything although I don’t drink alcohol very often) this is the only one that never makes me sick or feel dehydrated by any means and that’s definitely saying quite a bit!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?