BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Linda R.
Tuscumbia
This is my beach beer. Ice cold with a lime when you mosey over to the tiki bar. Walk down the beach. Drinking it just like you would ice water. Never too cold and always with a lime or in a pinch topped off with citrus vodka!
Arleen P.
Auburn, Wa
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I want a citrusy taste in my beer I always reach for Corona light. The flavor is refreshing and feels great after a hot summer day. I am not the most beer drinking fan but this beer has a place in my fridge when I want one.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ooooooooeeeee this is great with a lime added. And it isn't so bad with the calories! It is affordable beer and reminds me of being at the beach! You can't beat that :-)
Jessica B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love regular Corona but Corona Light is nasty. It doesn’t taste good, not a very high alcohol content either so you have to drink a lot of them to feed a buzz.. They have a very weird taste that I can’t stand— do not recommwnd
Delaney G.
Clemson
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is excellent for the summer and gets you through a long, hot day on the beach. Of course, this product is not complete without a lime wedge pushed into the bottle. This is light and refreshing and can be drank throughout the day, especially on hot days.
Sarah O.
Minneapolis, MN
I mean, it's a corona. I don't always want a corona, but when I do I am happy that they made a Light version. Coronas are great in the summer, when it's hot, by a pool, ocean, or lake. Can't go wrong with light and refreshing!
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
These are good but not great! They definitely aren’t my first choice to drink but if they are offered to me i drink it. I don’t think you can consume it without a lime. If you have a little salt with it and it makes it a lot better
Allison K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an awesome beer for the summer and the beach! Only tastes good to me if you put a lime wedge in it. It is affordable and I have had this multiple times. I definitely recommend it to others! Hail to summer!
Kristin G.
I love this beer. It is light and doesn’t make me feel bloated when I drink it. It’s fairly priced as well, but doesn’t taste like a cheap beer. It reminds me of a spiked lemonade beer. I would buy this again, and usually do.
Crissy L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona Lite is absolutely delicious has a lighter taste than extra not so harsh I guess u can say. Bottles do not come in regular size they come in mini size where im located at. The price is about the same as extra over all a great beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?