BY CORONA #4 in Beer

jorge e.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite Mexican beers right under modelo especial..

This is not corona extra in a different bottle, it is a nice smooth drinkable darker beer, nothing like extra ..

Goes good with about any kind of food and I normally don't like beer with my food.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
This isn't bad. I personally would prefer to drink something else, but I'll still drink this. The flavor is stronger, and it's not the best. It's much better with lime in it however. It's also not as cheap as other beers.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I have a lot of friends who swear by Corona. They insist if you're spending a day lounging by the pool or at the beach, that you have to have a Corona in hand, with a lime, of course. However, I just don't love it. It reminds of Stella, and has a bit of a skunky taste, almost - even fresh out of the cooler.
JaLynn R.
Bentonville
I love this beer! Be sure to add a lime and salt in it though. This is very easy to drink if you are in the heat or on the beach. This is a tad more expensive than your average beer. But this is cheaper than craft beer.
Nicole M.
haverhill,ma
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love it! but I do think it's an acquired taste. Personally i dont think its bitter but my friends do. It's really refreshing and its the beer my dad and grandad first gave me to try. I've been drinking it forever since then. A must buy for the summer and beach days.
April K.
Freehold, NJ
Definitely a summertime favorite! A great beer to kick back and relax with, especially with a wedge of lime. Has a great light flavor that always reminds me of summer days at the beach :)
clara d.
I'm a little drunk but there is nothing more refreshing than on a grueling day refreshing myself with a beer corona. Its taste is delicious and contains little foam
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My go to beer. Can't go wrong with a Corona and a lime. It's available at most bars even if the other drinks are questionable. Doesn't have that weird beer smell or taste and you don't feel dehydrated or have yuck mouth after a few.
Jasmine M.
Millersville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When i drink this product it takes me a while to finish one bottle which is good because that means I’m not finishing them too fast and can share the pack with my friends. A great taste and i would recommend this product
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
Favorite beach beer! It's so easy to drink a ton of these and loose count. Definitely drink with a lime and it's the perfect Mexican beer! Available everywhere, low calorie, and cheap--this one is tops.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?