BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Casey S.
Monroe, GA
Corona is a great beer. As a woman I like mt beer to be smooth and not give you that tart taste or I wished I had never bought this beer. I especially like this with a lime and a little salt. It gives it that extra kick of smooth and salty. Overall, I am completely satisfied.
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
The taste of a corona light is like taking a summer boat ride along the coast of Mexico. The light refreshing taste takes you back to a summer-time burrito with friends. Convenient to buy at the grocery store or your local gas station, its a summer-time staple.
Kristin P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Corona light is a great beer, and is perfect with a lime wedge. This is perfect with a mexican dinner, but also out at the bar. Corona light is recommended by me because it is light and does not leave you feeling so full like most beers.
Jaime S.
Twinsburg, OH
I’m not a big beer drinker but this is one that I can drink every so often. Usually stores have pretty good sales for corona. But they are incomplete without a lime or lime juice! I would most definitely recommend this product to others!
Ish C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona and Lime. That is literally all I have to say. I am a huge repeat customer. It is great for hot summer nights. It is usually affordable and can catch it on sale. I would recommend it to others.
Kayla G.
Indianapolis
I really like Corona Light! It is a refreshing beer and it doesn't make me feel fat or bloated. I also like this price I can get this beer for and it comes in many varieties. It's great for indoor and outdoor parties and get-togethers. I would highly recommend this beer.
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This is my favorite light beer. It’s all of the tasty flavor without most of the guilt. You know, beer’s kinda like liquid bread: tasty and filling, but very high in calories. I like light beer where you don’t have to sacrifice taste.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not much of a beer drinker but I do enjoy a Corona from time to time with a lime. I like the after taste, it isn’t too harsh like other beer. I also find that it is light enough on my stomach and I feel comfortable after drinking it.
Rachel N.
Classic summer beer! Nothing to me says vacation like a corona with lime by the pool or on the beach. It is dangerously light and refreshing but never fails to deliver and is a must have and classic at all beach parties and barbecues!
Gia D.
Arcata, CA
Very smooth ale, the corona leaves a taste that favors my food choices. I buy at my local market as a bundle and share with friends. I find the product to be delicious and a repeat consumer of this product. I'm overall satisfied because I want to drink it with every food.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?