BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is a lot like Heineken as in usually the first set is your best sip especially if it’s cold if you’re drinking this beer alarm just don’t pour it out and do not drink it go put it back in the fridge wait a half an hour be patient it’s worth it
Janeisha M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
My favorite type of beer. Love the taste, especially when cold with a lime in I️t. This drink is a girls best-friend. Usually when I️ go to the bar I️t cost me about $4.00 for one which is not bad, and a case is usually between 10 to 14.00 dollars.
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
I love corona light. They are light and refreshing and I genuinely enjoy the taste of them. Most beers are bitter but this is wonderful. I add some lime and enjoy one ( or two ) of these weekly. I definitely recommend this beer to all of my friends.
Natalie R.
Chicago
Corona has always been a favorite in my family. My dad always drank this during parties and events when growing up. Now, as an adult, this is just such a classic and yummy beer. Also, since my sister found out she cannot have gluten she drinks this all the time and it doesn’t bother her. Win!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona Light is at almost every gathering that I ever go to and is always a favorite. I'm not much for beer, but I do enjoy the taste of Corona Light with a lime wedge from time to time.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Great with limes.. i don't really care for it with out the limes so I took off a star. Good flavor, goes with a lot. Been drinking it for years. I Would buy again and I would recommend to a friend.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona brand is my favorite brand of beer, so I recommend it to anyone of age! Corona Light is my favorite beer, with a lime for added taste! I love drinking it after a hard day and on weekends.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
With a lime for a traditional, light flavor or add a few drops of grenadine for a sweeter, summery beverage. Delicious with tacos, spicy foods and cook outs. I've been a fan for years and will continue to enjoy.
Blair B.
Bracey
Refreshing lime like taste and is the perfect drink for summer. I love to cut up a lime and put beer salt around the opening of the bottle. The price is great and the taste is amazing. Definitely love buying corona. My husband is also a big fan.
Karen H.
This I'm giving an extra point just for being so low in carbs. It's the lowest carb light beer that I've been able to find, which is great when you're trying to get some weight off (or keep from gaining it). Good taste as well. I'd buy it again.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?