BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I prefer Corona Light because it's got the same Corona taste but lighter cals. Crisp and delicious - this is definitely one of my favorite beers. You can buy them for pretty cheap in larger cases as well if you're having a party or something.
Alexis G.
I love drinking the classic corona especially at social gatherings. One of the favorites amount my circle of friends and definitely a drink that almost everyone has tried. I would recommend to bring this to a party if you don’t know what to bring.
Mike R.
Hopatcong, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Best beer to drink on those summer days. Please do yourself a favor if you havent had it already. Perfect with a lemon or lime. Buy an extra case or two cause the first one is going to disappear before you know. Light and flavorful. Perfect.
Casey G.
Corona light has always been my go-to beer.  Corona Extra is just a little too heavy for me and gives me a headache.  Although, I recently discovered Corona Premier which is now my new favorite.  It's even lighter than the Corona Light with less calories and less carbs!  All 3 types are best with a lime.
Paola P.
Just looking at a picture of a corona literally makes my mouth water! This beer is just THE best. Love having a corona in my hand and they fit hand in hand during a nice boat day spent in the keys, my friends and family definitely agree.
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
The taste of a corona light is like taking a summer boat ride along the coast of Mexico. The light refreshing taste takes you back to a summer-time burrito with friends. Convenient to buy at the grocery store or your local gas station, its a summer-time staple.
Katie L.
Oxford, MS
This is a great beer. It has a crisp taste and makes you feel like you are on vacation. It is perfect with or without lime. It also is very reasonable in price. I continue to buy this beer and really enjoy it!
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
Nothing better than a nice cold Corona with a lime on any South Florida day soaking up the sun. Its light and crisp super refreshing. I’m not a fan of thick heavy beer it’s great for dinner when you don’t want to get too full on a drink
Casey S.
Monroe, GA
Corona is a great beer. As a woman I like mt beer to be smooth and not give you that tart taste or I wished I had never bought this beer. I especially like this with a lime and a little salt. It gives it that extra kick of smooth and salty. Overall, I am completely satisfied.
Kristin P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Corona light is a great beer, and is perfect with a lime wedge. This is perfect with a mexican dinner, but also out at the bar. Corona light is recommended by me because it is light and does not leave you feeling so full like most beers.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?