BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona brand is my favorite brand of beer, so I recommend it to anyone of age! Corona Light is my favorite beer, with a lime for added taste! I love drinking it after a hard day and on weekends.
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
I love corona light. They are light and refreshing and I genuinely enjoy the taste of them. Most beers are bitter but this is wonderful. I add some lime and enjoy one ( or two ) of these weekly. I definitely recommend this beer to all of my friends.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona Light is at almost every gathering that I ever go to and is always a favorite. I'm not much for beer, but I do enjoy the taste of Corona Light with a lime wedge from time to time.
Alonya B.
Grove City, OH
A favorite when enjoying Mexican cuisine at home or wanting a different flavor on a night out. Add a lime and it is a delicious, clean taste. Corona Light is superior to others in its class because it does not leave a bitter aftertaste. I would recommend others to try it for themselves!
Shylia B.
Corona is just the perfect beer for a hot summers day on the beach or even at a family cook out. Beer is an acquired taste but after a while it just is the perfect way to end a stressful day or a glass a wine. Overall, I would definitely recommend.
Blair B.
Bracey
Refreshing lime like taste and is the perfect drink for summer. I love to cut up a lime and put beer salt around the opening of the bottle. The price is great and the taste is amazing. Definitely love buying corona. My husband is also a big fan.
Karen H.
This I'm giving an extra point just for being so low in carbs. It's the lowest carb light beer that I've been able to find, which is great when you're trying to get some weight off (or keep from gaining it). Good taste as well. I'd buy it again.
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite beer of all times. I normally drink Corona with some salt at and lime. I would recommend Corona to people who are just starting to drink alcohol. This is a good beginners drink. It goes down smooth and taste really good.
Jessica G.
Schenectady
Corona Light is my all time favorite beer. Has the best flavor, and compared to others, goes down the smoothest! Not sure what it is about other beers but they’re too bubbly and fill me up too fast! Not with Corona! Best. Beer. Ever. Super refreshing and just what you need on the beach!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Among the beer brands sold here is undoubtedly the one that always goes to our house. For its price, for its taste, and because we never fail! It is rich, soft, does not feel the bitter like the traditional ones and if you do michelada is a hit!
Put it in the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes until it is freezing.
Cut a lemon and go over the edge to moisten it, then frost it with sea salt, and the lemon juice put it in the glass. Now get the beer, open it and mix the lemon with it!
It is magic for the palate and in roasts it is even richer!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?