BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona, who doesn't enjoy it! I live in Florida for part of the year, and it is so hot. This is the beer I turn to after a long sun filled day. It is so refreshing with a slice of lime in it. It is never slinky. I like to keep it on ice as it is better ice cold.
Yadira F.
Sacramento, CA
Corona is a must at any party or family get together. It's delicious i enjoy it every time and if its really cold better. Usually buy it at gas stations. Its not cheap but not expansive either... I wold recommend it to others but I'm pretty sure everyone has tried it at least once
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty typical Mexican beer. I wouldn’t say it something to write home about but it gets the job done. When pair with tacos it’s a pretty solid drink. I never feel the need to run out and buy one though. I usually only drink it when out at a Mexican restaurant.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Corona is my favorite beer. The Corona light is great. It tastes fresh and crisp and is never too heavy. It tastes a lot better than other beers in its price range. The value is great and it's affordable. I would recommend this to others and have bought it multiple times.
Amy H.
Mesa
I had a disappointing experience with a bottle of corona.  It came out of the 12pk with no cap, the inside of the bottle was coated in a thick yellow slimy substance and there was white stuff floating in whatever liquid was in the bottle.  Disgusting.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I prefer this over corona extra. It still has the great same test as the extra with a lighter feeling. I find it very delicious and affordable from my local liquor store. You can even buy them mini, in a six pack, or in cans. I would definitely recommend to others!
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
This is my go to beer for Mexican and any cuisine. It's become and extremely popular light and easy to drink beer. As everyone know it pairs well with a line. I definitely prefer it in a bottle as opposed to draft or cans. You can find it anywhere and it's affordable!
Angela P.
Austinburg
Great on a warm summer day. You can never go wrong with an ice cold corona paired with a lime. You can get Corona light just about anywhere, the grocery store, or out with your friends. Good price for what you get. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Classic Mexican cerveza. Best served with a lime wedge. I think that in general, alcohol from cultures tend to be paired best with the cuisine from the same culture. This is a great Mexican beer for pairing with Mexican food and usually the one I would choose for seafood dishes since it’s so light in flavor.
Carissa S.
Corona Light is definitely my favorite beer!! Although not a regular beer drinker this is my go to beer on a hot summer day. You can find it at most stores, and It’s not expensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a light beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?