Corona Light Mexican Import Beer

by Corona

#5 in Beer

Corona Light Mexican Lager Beer makes every day the lightest day with its distinctive hop flavor and pleasant fruity-honey aroma. This easy-drinking beer pairs well with spicy food and citrus dishes.

What is everyone doing to celebrate on this beautiful Memorial Day? Take a moment to thank a service member, active, past, or deceased. Corona Light Mexican Import Beer
Where can I find this product in the USA ?
Iss this good as the normal one? ?
Start your review of Corona Light Mexican Import Beer!
Huyen P.
Vilonia, AR
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Huyen P.
This beer is taste good, not too strong . We usually drink with a little bit salt and a small slice lemon. That make more delicious. We always drink this beer for our party and we drink that beer a lot.
Devi S.
Temple Hills, MD
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Devi S.
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Devi S.
Purchased at: Safeway
weekend, Saturday night, our favorite fast food accompanied by a good cold beer. I recomend it to you. #myfavoritefood #Saturdaynight # [product:corona-light-mexican-import-beer-41%-abv]
Megan C.
Doylestown, PA
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Megan C.
I am not a beer drinker, but occasionally I do like to enjoy a couple Corona Lights. It’s a nice light beer for a warm summer day.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,779 reviews
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Sheri O.
Purchased at: Publix
I enjoy Corona beer a lot. I prefer the regular to the light, but my friend picked up the wrong time so I had to make due. I enjoy the crisp Laver a specially when it is paired with lime, I love it icy cold, especially on a super hot muggy day. It's very refreshing sense it only has 4% alcohol I don't feel like I'm over indulging if I have two. It is delicious paired with Mexican food.
Jill S.
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Jill S.
Corona light is a light and delicious beer. So refreshing and great with a slice of lime! It comes in just under 100 calories, and it doesn’t sacrifice taste, so it’s great bang for your buck if you are counting calories!it’s perfect for hot summer nights.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ufff 🙌🙌🙌🙌 me encanta pasarla bien y refrescarme con una deliciosa cerveza y quien más que mi corona 👑 en mano salud a todos brindemos por la salud por un día mas
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Marissa I.
Love Corona Light! Perfect with a lime. Fewer calories and a nice refreshing taste. One of my favorite summer drinks. Also great for us Marylander’s during crab season ;)
Jessica W.
Pickering, ON
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Jessica W.
I am by no means a big beer drinker because I hate the feeling of being bloated. When I drink Corona Lite I do not get that bloated feeling. It is the perfect, refreshing beer to take with you on a day at the water
Robin V.
Kemp, TX
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Robin V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a beer drinker however my best friend is and he loves to have his Corona Light Mexican Import Beer. Some whenever he comes over and make sure to have these in the refrigerator cold and ready for our poker night
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Corona Light Mexican Import Beer uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Publix
Esta es mi cerveza preferida .. uhmm bien fría es muy deliciosa , cumple con todas mis expectativas y [email protected] no siento resaca al otro día . La recomiendo yo la compraría siempre #corona[product:corona-light-mexican-import-beer-41%-abv] [product:corona-extra-lager-beer-6pk/12-fl-oz-bottles]