BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Corona light beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Keontay R.
I am not a beer drinker. My taste buds just can not handle it. I have tried many different ones and can not get passed 1-2 sips. It is different with Corona Light! I can drink it ice cold, at least half the bottle. It is even better with a lime. It has a light taste that is not too "yeasty" and it is pretty smooth. For me it tastes kind of like a watered down beer, but it works for me. This is my go to when I want to feel "normal" and drink a beer.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
I just recently started drinking beer. Started with Miller Lite and graduated to Corona Lite. The flavor is bland to many beer drinkers but for me it’s lite and just enough flavor. However I discovered if I drink 2, my face gets red and breaks out. Googled this Nd found that Corona contains Sorghum which is not in all beers. Apparently, my skin doesn’t like it.
Greuly M.
Hialeah, FL
Beer was the first alcoholic beverage I ever tasted. I would drink beer to fit in and look cool, but I HATED it. I buy beer sometimes to have at home if I’m having friends over, and I’ll have one with my pizza and wings, but I honestly really hated beer until I tried a corona light. It is still not my go to drink, but I can gulp one or two down. Not really a beer person, so I’m not sure how helpful my review will be!
Alexis T.
I love Corona LIGHT, I HATE Corona Extra. I’m not completely sure how I can love one but hate the other but it’s true. Haha! Extra just tastes cheap and gross to me. Light actually has good flavor and I can handle the taste. I also have to have a lime with it— can’t do without. I would recommend this beer to a friend however.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When your just hitting the beach and you rest put your chair up and watch the water or if your out for a day with the family at a bbq and want to have a nice cold beer this is what I reach for. Definitely need to be cold as can be but once it is it’s delicious and made for a family fun activity or the beach !
Berkeley D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Corona Light Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
Most of my friends like corona, but I just have never had the taste buds for it. It tastes citrus-y, but not like a good IPA. It is very light and almost watery to me. It almost seems like a Coors lite with a citrus twist AKA not my scene. Some people only like them for the beach, but even then, don't love it.
Cici K.
San Diego
Review for: Corona Light Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
This beer is good for those who like light beers that smell like a beer, not one of my favorites due to that pee smell, I don't know why but I just can't seem to ever drink more than one sip if I even dare to get one. The onl reason why I would buy it's because most of my friends love having it.
Merissa W.
I enjoy Coronas with a slice of lime and grenadine. It helps it to taste sweet and it’s very enjoyable. Of course I like Corona on it’s own but that’s just my way of enjoying it. Corona can be pricey depending on where you purchase but it’s always a hit when we tailgate during football season.
Kelly M.
Palm Desert, CA
Crisp and refreshing light beer that pairs well with the sand and sea or just a relaxing day in the sun or with friends. This beer is a favorite amongst many beer drinkers because it simply is one of those that you are able to drink one, and then a few more without getting a full feeling.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
A great tasting light beer. You feel a little better about drinking beer when it is a light beer. The light is been a lighter beer than the extra. I’m not a fan of dark or hoppy beers so this works good for me. The light taste is also a great beer for the summer. Corona Light
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?