2 colors available

BY CORONA #9 in Beer

Corona light beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

• Do you drink it with lime or alone? 28 Answers
  • Hello every one , I usually drink the regular corona's . does the l...3 Answers
  • What's the taste difference between this and regular corona? 4 Answers
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a female who loves beer and mostly only drinks beer. I used to drink liquor when I was younger, and occasionally like some whiskey. Though majority of the time, I'm a beer girl. Mostly a craft beer girl, young woman whatever. Whatever floats your boat. Though Corona is definitely not craft beer. I got my male friends into drinking beer, they used to refuse it. In fact when they used to come out with me and not drink beer, the bartenders would be like, "Beer is for the refined of taste." Needless to say, I think I turned them quite nicely, but at the same time they still stick to craft beer. They don't like Corona at all, so if you're anything like them and just used to craft beer on the fruitier side--Corona is not for you. I, on the other hand, Corona is the only beer I will enjoy by myself at home. Otherwise I never drink alone, it's such a good relaxing beer. While my other favorites I like to get on tap while I'm out with friends.
Nazly P.
Nazly P.
I am a woman who loves beer and mostly only drinks beer. He used to drink liquor when he was younger, and occasionally like a little whiskey. Although most of the time, I am a beer girl. Mostly a craft beer girl, young woman who is. Whatever suits you. Although Corona is definitely not brewing. I have my male friends drinking beer, I used to refuse it. In fact, when used to go out with me and not drink beer, the waiters would be like, "Beer is for the taste refined." Needless to say, I think I gave them quite well, but at the same time I still stick to craft beer. They do not like Corona at all, so if you're like them and only used for craft beer on the fruity side - Corona is not for you. I, on the other hand, Corona is the only beer that I will enjoy by myself at home. Otherwise I never drink alone, it's a good beer as relaxing. While my other favorites I like to arrive on tap while I am with friends.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Let's face it, this isn't some high-end beer. This is what you drink on hot days at the pool or barbecuing in the backyard. This beer isn't made to win tastes awards, yet it still tastes pretty good. Has a good lager flavor without any frills. Very refreshing.

Look - very golden yellow
Smell - It's a Corona brand, so has the skunk smell, but not nearly as strong as Corona Extra
Taste - Stronger lager hops with really no sweetness.
Feel - thin but not disappointing. Can sometimes be a little sudsy in the bottle.

They aren't trying to be pretentious when making this. You get what you pay for. Drop a lime in it for a little extra flavor to sweeten it up. Tastes great with Mexican food (obviously), any sort of chicken or fish dishes, or if you want a couple of light beers while relaxing. For some reason it always tastes better in hot weather. Enjoy it for what it's worth. The Taco Bell of beers.
RACHEL S.
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
I had my first sip of this beer, and I said to myself “this tastes familiar”. It may seem like a bad pun, but it is true. If you try this beer, it will taste a lot like Corona Extra, but with something different. My initial reaction was that it has more flavor; same taste, just a richer flavor. To make sure I was not psychologically making myself to believe there was something different, I had to do a taste test between the two beers. In pouring the beers, you cannot see any difference in color; they are both very light in color. After tasting both, my conclusion was exactly what I suspected. The Corona Extra taste like a Corona (of course), but the Familiar has a richer flavor. It is a much better beer.
Jhorna C.
Jhorna C.
Entre las marcas de cerveza que venden acá está es sin duda la que siempre va a nuestra casa. Por su precio, por su sabor, y porque nunca nos falla! Es rica, suave, no se siente el amargo como las tradicionales y si la haces michelada es un hit!
Ponla al congelador por 10 o 20 minutos hasta que este biennn helada.
Corta un limón y pasar por el borde para que se humedezca, luego escarcha lo con sal marina, y el jugo del limón lo pones en el vaso. Ahora sí saca la cerveza, ábrela y mezcla el limón con esta!
Es magia para el paladar y en asados es más rica aún!
Ricardo L.
Ricardo L.
Temple City , CA
Corona light, the lighter side of the beer that has brought my family and friends the joy and refreshing taste of a cold hard beer. Personally, Corona will be the choice of beer drank at reunions held by family and friends and not everyone will prefer Corona extra. Having the option to choose a lighter side of the great tasting beer we all know and love is always a great drink to have. All in all Corona light is a smooth and refreshing taste that will never get old and always bring joy and an uplifting atmosphere to any party or get together anywhwre.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Among the beer brands sold here is undoubtedly the one that always goes to our house. For its price, for its taste, and because we never fail! It is rich, soft, does not feel the bitter like the traditional ones and if you do michelada is a hit!
Put it in the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes until it is freezing.
Cut a lemon and go over the edge to moisten it, then frost it with sea salt, and the lemon juice put it in the glass. Now get the beer, open it and mix the lemon with it!
It is magic for the palate and in roasts it is even richer!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
My go to beer!!! I'm a beer gal more than I am a wine gal! Corona is the BEST tasting beer ever to be made! It taste amazing with or without a lime wedge. It's not too light, not too bitter, and obviously not dark at all. That's what I love and look in for a beer. Best of all with Corona light, if you're on diet and trying to lose weight, you can have your beer and lose weight too! It's Corona Light. The only difference between the regular corona and this one is that this has fewer calories but the same amazing great taste!
Matthew H.
Matthew H.
Only decent when super cold as there isn't much flavor to it, partly because it has to be very cold to drink, otherwise it has a very foul taste. I would not recommend for anyone, because there are much better light crisp beers out there for a person to enjoy. I give it one star to represent the one time you should drink this, when all other options are off the table and you have to drink something. Just make sure it was on ice for a long time and drink it fast. A good beer should not need fruit to make it taste better.
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
From the 12 fl. oz. bottle. No lime wedge. Sampled on August 11, 2016 when it was 96 degrees in my backyard.

Straw yellow pour with a quick lasting white fizzy head. Gone in seconds. No lacing.

Toast, grass, and corn grits are the main characters on the nose but nothing jumps out as dominant.

Light and watery body.

The taste brings out the same toasty sweetness one would expect from a light adjunct lager but it really is rather dull. Nothing much to highlight about it. But look at my first sentence - 96 degrees!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?