BY CORONA #4 in Beer

• Do you like the taste of this?7 Answers
  • What's the taste difference between this and regular coro...5 Answers
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
I am not typically a fan of light beers, but Corona light kills it! It's not watered down out all. It tastes amazing and is incredibly smooth. I like mine with or without lime. Also, as someone who cannot tolerate gluten, I have found that this does not bother me. Supposedly it has a low enough gluten content that it can be considered gluten free, but I would advise doing your own research before trying it if you are sensitive.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
I just recently started drinking beer. Started with Miller Lite and graduated to Corona Lite. The flavor is bland to many beer drinkers but for me it’s lite and just enough flavor. However I discovered if I drink 2, my face gets red and breaks out. Googled this Nd found that Corona contains Sorghum which is not in all beers. Apparently, my skin doesn’t like it.
Greuly M.
Hialeah, FL
Beer was the first alcoholic beverage I ever tasted. I would drink beer to fit in and look cool, but I HATED it. I buy beer sometimes to have at home if I’m having friends over, and I’ll have one with my pizza and wings, but I honestly really hated beer until I tried a corona light. It is still not my go to drink, but I can gulp one or two down. Not really a beer person, so I’m not sure how helpful my review will be!
Ashley R.
Bridgeton
Review for: Corona Light Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
My love of Corona probably started because of the 1st The Fast and the Furious Movie, there’s a scene when they say “you can drink anything as long as it’s a Corona” Anyway it’s been my go to ever since I turned legal drinking age. It has a smooth taste and finish. It’s not overly filling like some beers can be and it’s refreshing to drink.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Abby D.
Review for: Other more...
I have to say I do love a Corona Light on a nice hot day or on vacation. For some reason it doesn't taste the same when I have it at home lol! BUT I love the flavor and putting a lime in the Corona is a MUST so if you don't you should. It is a nice refreshing beer that doesn't taste heavy and I love it.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Corona is a great light tasting beer! You can dress it up with salt and lime or just drink it naked, either way it comes out as pure perfection. This is one of my absolute favorite beers and one of the few I can actually drink. It’s not over powered by the yeast flavor by any means. It’s pure amazing beer.
Katie B.
Valparaiso
I love Corona light. This is my summer drink with lime. I love going to the beach, relaxing and opening up a Corona. I've also poured into my travel mug to bring with me and haven't been let down. The light is more aligned with my lifestyle and is a good choice for those looking for something lighter.
Anna R.
Montrose
Review for: Beer Light 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Yum! This is my all time go to beer. It’s smooth and light and goes great with a lime. It’s cheap but doesn’t taste too cheap. It’s great in the summer for a light beer but also in the winter. I drink the light for calorie reasons but don’t seem to taste much of a difference between light or extra.
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
Review for: Corona Light Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I love coronas nothing like a nice cold Corona on a hot summer day by the pool or after mowing the lawn or for a good time with friends the bottles could be reused And recycled I will definitely recommend it to others is the Corona it kind of speaks for self cheers PS don’t drink and drive
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?