Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1

by Corona

A tasty yet light spiked seltzer water, Corona Hard Seltzer offers Corona's beach vibe in a gluten-free seltzer variety pack of refreshing flavors: Blackberry Lime, Tropical Lime, Mango, and Cherry.

What’s your take on the corona hard seltzer, and your favourite flavour? dying to try itCorona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 2
These look awesome! I haven't seen any in LCBO... Does anyone know if we have them in Ontario yet?
ArrE these available in Canada?
Start your review of Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1!
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Simona I.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are deff my number one now. Much more flavor with the fruit wise. I do however do not care for the lime. It has an aftertaste almost like vodka like hahaha. 0 carbs great for low carb dieters. Average priced with the other seltzers. Found at walmart. Yummy!!! Drink responsibly
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love seltzer water & I love beer….So these were Pretty Refreshing! My Favorite was the Cherry - which is surprising BC that was the last one that I tried. It has no sugar, no carbs, & is GF! That’s Great! The 4.5% abv level is medium among ciders, but I don’t mind, really. #caronahasthecherry Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1
Ale C.
Hammond
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Ale C.
My go to seltzers! Absolutely love all the flavors! They are only 90 calories && no sugar! #coronaseltzer
Jennifer A.
Green Isle, MN
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Jennifer A.
This is one of my favorite seltzer products. It’s not too sweet and has 0 carbs and 0 sugar. [product:corona-hard-seltzer-variety-pack-12pk/12-fl-oz-cans]
Mackenzie G.
Titusville, FL
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Mackenzie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loooooove Budlight Seltzer ! I could handle regular Budlight, but this flavored seltzer is IT!!!! I seriously love it. It’s a lot more bubbly than regular beer but I definitely prefer the seltzer than regular beer !
Suhail S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Suhail S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Ideal para disfrutar este #Summer y refrescarnos sin remordimiento. Su sabor es suave y tiene la combinación perfecta de esfervescencia con fruta sin empalagar. Es el 👑 pack ideal para toda ocasión
Laura L.
Sebastopol, CA
Super similar to white claws, literally just tastes like a fizzy drink with a slight fruity taste
Dominique F.
Greenville, SC
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Dominique F.
After 10 of these he has to put me to bed because I black out. About last night.... 😂 However they are very tasty (except for the cherry), go down super smooth, no aftertaste and I believe they only have 1 carb per can which is lower than any other seltzer beer on the market and great for people on keto. Easy way to fix the taste of the cherry can? Add lime juice. Trust me.
Jessica B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I really like these!! They are not bitter. The lime is my least favorite, but the strawberry is my fav! These are so perfect on a hot day or even with dinner. If you’ve been wanting to try them, do it!
Melissa M.
Peabody, MA
Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1 uploaded by Melissa M.
I like this a lot as an alternative to beer. It's less bloating and calories. Low sugar. Good for a night you just want to relax and have a drink or two but not get buzzed. Corona Hard Seltzer Variety Pack 1