Corona Hard Seltzer Limonada

by Corona

Inspired by authentic Mexican lemonade, Corona Hard Seltzer Limonada is a tasty, gluten-free, spiked seltzer in cans, available in Classic Lemon Lime, Strawberry, Watermelon, and Grapefruit flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Corona Hard Seltzer Limonada!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,352 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
There are one of my go tos flavor is subtle these aren’t too sweet and amazing taste sweet like some seltzer’s this beer is made in Mexico I recommend this beer
Jordan D.
Suwanee, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
These were just “ok” to me. Certainly not something I would buy again. If It was the only thing to drink, then I’d grab it.. but the taste just resembles beer too much for me. I really can’t taste the lime or lemon.
Amy D.
Durham, NC
Ya girl loves her seltzer’s, ok?! I mean low calorie, low sugar but great tasting are all the characteristics of a perfect summer drink and these have it all! The flavors (watermelon, grapefruit, lemon lime and strawberry) taste real and not fake like some seltzers do. And they’re not overly carbonated so you can sip, sip, enjoy.
Nicolas D.
Pittsburgh
These drinks are the best party drinks, having a variety helps with sharing with others. Great way to enjoy time with friends on a night.
Grace H.
oohhh... I really like these spiked lemonade. I'm a sucker for lemonade anything and I like the fact that they have these flavors. maybe would be better on my pocket if they were gonna be cheaper. I take these to summer pool parties too and they are a hit!
sofi F.
Torreon
1,988 reviews
I would love to have the opportunity to try them, they look super refreshing, I hope I have the opportunity to try them and have them sent to me. #Influenster #VoxBox Corona Hard Seltzer Limonada

Looking for your answer?