Corona Familiar Beer, 32 fl oz uploaded by Nathalia D.Corona Familiar Beer, 32 fl oz uploaded by Pao C.Corona Familiar Beer, 32 fl oz uploaded by Pao C.

BY GENERIC

• What's the difference between this and regular corona?16 Answers
  • Woahhhhh! I've never seen this before. Is it better than a regul...14 Answers
  • Do you enjoy drinking this as a preference?7 Answers
  • "Must be really cold and drink straight from bottle" in 1 review
Pao C.
La Puente , CA
Corona familiar makes me feel happy and good. I like the packaging the " Corona " sign stands out and it's unique and it's perfect. It has a good flavor like crisp and refreshing. I have family that only stick to coronas now at my recommendation and I couldn't be happier with any other beer. I love tasting other kinds of beer as well just to try them out. ❤
Jessika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Esta presentación de corona me encanta por la cantidad que trae. Si soy sincera de esta manera te evitas ir por un buen rato al refrigerador a buscar otra porque parece eterna. Lo único malo es que la cerveza tiende a calentarse porque particularmente bebo lentamente mis bebidas alcohólicas.
Arely B.
I love this beer! It's better than the regular coronas. Chill the beer before drinking! I drink mine with a hint of lime and lemon wedge and a little bit of salt. This drink is so refreshing nice and cold. You can get 2 1/2 drizzle njs out of this! This is my number one beer.
Francesca C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Totally yes! This big sized beer is great and cheap. You can grab one of these at a gas station. Great for pregaming if you just want to get a little tipsy before arriving somewhere.
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
I used to love ❤️ Corona until I developed an allergy to hops. It's a great value for a great 🍺 beer. I would recommend it anyone who doesn't have a hops allergy LOL
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like these Corona familiar. Although, I will only drink it if it's ice cold. Cannot drink it any other way. And must drink from the original container (bottle)
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Not a big fan of this beer. It's too bitter for me. But if your looking for something really cheap and last long enough for the night this would be it for you. From what I remember it's $3 bucks
Virginia T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite beer for the summer, especially when it's super cold, it's the best, affordable and I get a good quantity, I get a lime beer salt on the side and i am set to sit by the pool or even in it! I buy these often and i recommend you give it a try, if you like the original Corona you'll enjoy this as well
Eric M.
Ceres, CA
You can get a good buzz going off of one of these 32oz corona familiar beers. I enjoy this beverage with a wedge of limon inside my beer, lemon juice, and salt all around the rim. This beer is best served chill and enjoyed most on a nice hot day. This beer is not too strong and tastes fantastic. Thanks Corona!
crystal g.
hermiston
i'll Corona is an absolutely smooth drinking beer my husband and myself absolutely love this especially with the language and some salt it met my expectations and beyond that I will definitely be relying Corona again me and my husband like guys that are big fans go Corona
Riley B.
What's the difference between this and regular corona?
Felicia M.
Woahhhhh! I've never seen this before. Is it better than a regular corona?
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
Where do they sell this?
Letícia O.
Varginha, Minas Gerais
Corona familiar, whats the difference between this and Extra?
Daniella S.
Do you enjoy drinking this as a preference?